epilogue.

STAR CROSSED LOVERS HAVE COMMITTED SUICIDE!

a pair of lovers have come and gone once again.

one of the lovers, jack avery, committed the heartbreaking action six weeks ago. despise his parents spilt when he was young, he always seemed to be happy.

although, the letter he left behind said otherwise. he stated, " i didn't have anything left. everyone didn't want me anymore. i've always believed that hopes and dreams don't get anyone anywhere, for what is real will prosper. unfortunately, i spent a year hoping and dreaming and it left me with a nightmare of loneliness. momma, sydney, ava, isla, dani and zachy, please don't worry. i'm going to a place where roses bloom, where there is no loneliness and no thunder and lightning."

the young boys death had a hard impact on everyone, zachary herron especially.

zachary was a very troubled boy. having a long record that consisted of fist fights at school, drug deals and has gotten countless days of in, as well as out of, school suspension. but that all seemed to come to a holt when he had come across jack.

both families noticed the happy change in both boys. both mothers, myta herron and kristin avery, have even heard both boys mentioning each other and have even met but no word that they were officially dating.

yet, the boys close friends jonah frantzich and daniel seavey, say they were hopelessly in love with each other but misunderstandings and fear got in their way.

zachary was found dead on june 18, 2019, exactly six weeks after jacks passing. he had also left a letter saying, " i will finally live the life i've always wanted. i thank my mother, father and jonah for helping me through everything but i need jack for this. i've always wanted to be somebody to someone and now that i am, i must go to that someone. jacky has always wanted to live in a world where roses bloomed, now that he's there i must go with him. no thunder or lightning anymore, no nightmares, just us running away and living the life we always wanted just like we discussed. i will see you soon, my love. you won't have to be alone anymore."

all prayers will be going to the families and friends of the two. we hope that they found their world of happiness and we hope that they are together, so that they will not have to hope and dream anymore.

˹  hopes and dreams ˼

published on
october eighteenth,
twenty nineteen.

completed on
november eighth,
twenty nineteen.