Surprise Request/Splatoon Rant

Well, I have a special surprise request by @ClassicScarWolf27  Hope you like it!

I was trying to work on motion and ink, which is always hard for me. Also trying out the way Nintendo drew them. The eyes are the worst part. Welp, hope you liked your surprise! 

Anyway...

(!)Warning(!) Splatoon Rant Alert 

So, you read the alert, and yeah, I want to rant. I just got the switch and splatoon 2 for my birthday, just in time for the Springfest. And, I played, and, I have theories I want to tell someone now. 

If you don't want to read this rant, don't go any farther.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Okay, so if you are reading this, it means you want to read my rant. Ahem, so, first of all, I was freaking out when I realized I could actually play in this splatfest, which was actually my very first, because when I got the first the splatfests were already over. I picked team Tortoise, cuz personally I like tortoises better, which then when I came back on here everyone was like, "AHHH GO HARE!" and "TEAM HARE WON!" Which was a super spoiler for me, but whatever, I don't blame them. Good try Team Tortoise! 

Anyway, I also got to play Salmon Run. And did you know on Splatfests the weapons are all mysteries? Anyhoo, I am a writer, and have been since I was 9. So my instinct is to go straight to the story line. So when I played, I thought, "What is this? A talking bear radio that wants me to cook Salmonids while stealing eggs?" My plot twist meter was on high. 

I mean COME ON. THINK ABOUT IT. You are stealing FISH EGGS from FISH. And, yeah, they are trying to fry you, but only because they are defending their babies, and also they need food. And what does that Mr. Grizz want with baby fish anyway? To eat them? No, probably not. Maybe it's a evil potion or army he's making. Anyway about it, I think he's evil. I NEED A EXPANSION, NINTENDO. THIS HAS TO BE A EXPANSION AT SOME POINT. So, I'm still in eager want of a Salmonid Expansion to explain this, and until then, I'll look for clues. 

So, that kinda raps up my short little rant there. I will probably rant in the future, but for now, Stay Fresh~!