Ships

Alright, first off, this is now a official randomness book. Random art, random rants, random stories, random pictures. So, yeah, now my Randomness book. 

Now second of all, follow this poor guy, @ClassicScarWolf27,because I'm gonna break him again. If you don't know them, well get to know him cuz they're a great person that I love talking to. 

So, they're a kind of person that is single and likes it (Or so they tell me) that way. And this will get a lot of ships. Poor guy. Also their mutant friend, Loxo, ships them a lot, which also just gets them more ships. So, unfortunately for them, I have found someone worthy of their heart, but they tell me they don't have one so, their fake life. Anyway about it, if you don't know Booyah made a octoling oc named Sophia, who is very timid, kind, innocent and shy. And her bodyguard is none other than Classy themselves. So, on a special chapter they made, I discovered a likeness and protectiveness they have for her. And they think she's cute, which is rare. So I take this information, and, guess what, I ship them.  

*silently going over to the ship button, pulls out a picture of them, and hits it* SHIPPPP 

Ahem, okay, I'm a little crazy about this, sorry about that. Anyhoo, I do ship them, and read the chapter on Double Request in Booyah's art book 2, cuz it's my favorite. But to make it easier on them I'll tell you some of my other ships in my other fandoms:

Miraculous Ladybug and Cat Noir: Marinette X Luka (At least for a little while) and Chloe X Nathaniel 

Voltron: Lance X Allera (I forgot how to spell her name) 

Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild: (Weird, right? XD) Link X Mipha

Splatoon 2: Marie X Agent 4 (Male) 

TMNT (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)(What do I watch? XD): Leo X The Shredder's daughter that I still can't remember her name. 

I don't really have anymore that I can remember. I probably do but, I'm lazy and I wanted to do something so...yeah. Hope you enjoy random stuff!