The Most Important Chapter, And the Last

So if you read the announcement, yes, I'm leaving. I'm sorry, I didn't want this to happen, but I'll be okay. I just wanted to make this last one in honor of some great people I've met. 

 For LT, or ToyBonnieXBonnieluv 

Thank you, sister, for all the laughs and giggles I got from your friendship, it meant a lot. I loved that we'd share secrets and funny stories together, something I never do in real life. Whatever you're going through irl, remember that everyone on here will support you, and I will, even from afar. I will certainly miss our ships and drama, and I shall never forget you, here is my last gift as a thank you for being a good friend. 

For Booyah, or @Booyah_Back_Plz1

Thank you for your support on my art, I never had much confidence in them until I came and met you and Blood. I enjoyed the little chats we had together that might have annoyed Rose a bit, and every bit of drama means a lot. So, gracias, and this is my gift. 

For Shabah, or Hyksos2001

I have enjoyed your presence and support more than you know, and it's been a pleasure. Even though you know nothing of splatoon, you supported me with all you had. And for that, I'll never forget it. It means a lot. Tell your brother I've enjoyed chatting with him too, and that I hope his channel gets more subscribes. I don't have your drawing yet, but when I do I'll give it to Classy to give to you. 

For Kitty, or Ed_Wheezer

Oh, how am I going to miss you. You've been the very first person on here that I called friend. You're kind, generous, and humble. I've enjoyed your presence so much! I've loved our chats, and our rants about BTOW, it's been a journey! I'll miss you so very much! *hugs* Bya, Kitty, take care of precious bean Rosa for me! Apparently the pictures won't load so I'll give them to Blood to send to you all, ok? 

And last, but certainly farthest from least is Classy, or ClassicScarWolf27 

You have been a amazing friend from the start. These few weeks just chatting with you makes me feel like I've known you forever. Everyday when I talk with you, makes me feel like the luckiest person ever. All your flaws make you who you are, and I like you just that way. And man, with those mad art skills, I don't know how people can think it bad. I admire your strength in character and personality, and wish I was more like you. I hope more people realizes your selfless character and enjoy you as much as I have. Good luck with your art and books! I am really proud of your drawing, but maybe cuz it's modeled after such a fantastic friend. 

I will miss all of you dearly! Don't forget me please, and thank you for your support, love, and generosity that encouraged me forward. Hopefully sometime I will come back, and if I do, I will certainly be grateful to have all my great friends back. I am very sorry I never finished Ask the Idols! I was stuck with a major writer's block and couldn't continue, and I regret not finishing it. I'm very sorry, I know some of you were looking forward to it. And hopefully I can send the pictures to Blood so they can show you them, because they just won't load. 

I have one more picture has a last thank you, but you'll have to see it some other time. 

Until next time, Stay Fresh and Off the Hook!