Brain Freeze

( Michael P.O.V )

Me and Jeremy were drinking slushies, I desperately wanted to say ' Hey, remember about that kiss? DID IT MEAN NOTHING TO YOU CAUSE YOU STARTED DATEING CHRISTENE RIGHT AFTER-' but that's rude and i didn't have the guts to say it.  But I couldn't even if i had the guts to because, look at him, he is so happy with her, i don't want to make his life awful by makeing him feel obligated to date me because of a kiss, i bet his s.q.u.i.p was controlling him anyway. 

" something wrong bud?" Jeremy said

" gah! oh nothing..."  I said.

" hm, you thinking about kissing that girl again?..." He asked

" y-ya...."

God dammit Jeremy why do you have to be so oblivious? and cute?!?!

( Jeremy's P.O.V )

Michael really seems to like that girl..... is this how Michael felt when i kept on fussing over christene?  Heartbroken? Betrayed? am i being a overprotective clingy best friend?...ya...that's all it is.....and....

ZAP

" OW MY HEAD! " I yelled

" Dude you ok!?!?" Michael said worried,

ZAP!

" It's like im being Zapped! ''

" Its probably just Brain Freeze! " Michael said with a little doubt in his Voice,

" ya..." i said also a doubting it was actually brain freeze.

( S.Q.U.I.P  p.o.v )

" Yep, just a brain freeze.... " i whispered underneath my breath,

I can't Reveal Myself yet... im still to weak..... because of..........

M I C H A E L.

HE wAs The OnEEE TO KiLl Me!

i need to calm down, im to weak to get angry... i will malfunction... and i can't risk that... It will ruin my chances on surviveing, for now i will see how my son- JEREMY has been doing.

Hmm, What is this? increased heartbeat? Increased love hormones? serotonin increased? less oxygen intake? and small traces of norepinephrine? But His Girlfriend is no where around, but Jeremy wouldn't cheat, well, without me makeing him... Who is this Mystery lover?

There's no one else around except....

Michael..... 

how about i.... More than survive?