Hobi/Hubby🤗

🌞- Name: Jung Ho Seok🌞- Age: February 18, 1994 / 25 years old 🌞- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius🌞- Birthplace: Gwangju, South Korea🌞- Height: 177cm/5' 10"🌞- Weight: 65 kg/143 lbs🌞- Blood Type: A

🌞- Age: February 18, 1994 / 25 years old
🌞- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
🌞- Birthplace: Gwangju, South Korea
🌞- Height: 177cm/5' 10"
🌞- Weight: 65 kg/143 lbs
🌞- Blood Type: A

💫- How we met: We met a few weeks before the MMA due to having a dancing performance together. Our companies reunited to make such thing happen. We had exchanged numbers and had a set schedule for meetings to practice more and more. When the day came the dance turned out amazing, there was two songs we danced to. Many people started to ship us together after that.
💫- How everything started after: After the performance since we were able to get into social media we saw the shipping posts. Many days later people were still posting about it wanting the two to reunite. Hoseok texted me first to see if I wanted to perform with him once again at the Gaon Charts Musics awards.
💫- When we met: October 5th, 2017
💫- Start Of romantic relationship: December 28, 2017
💫- First date: On our first date we ended up going to the park and eating ice cream as we got to know each other well. The date started around noon and it ended at 9pm. We had long deep conversations about personal things and overall it was fun. We walked around Seoul and took pictures together.
💫- How he treats me: Like a princess. He's kind and respectful. We make each other laugh and we enjoy each other's presence a lot. We have nicknames for each other. We cook together and done many dances together. He's really caring and romantic so he spoils me a lot. He's supportive.
💫- How i treat him: Like a prince. I spoil him a lot too. With respect and kindness. I like to see him smile so I will do silly stuff just to see his smile. Caring and romantic too. I support him with everything and give him advices when needed.
💫- Relationship in general: We have a lot of respect for each other. We're both loyal and we don't cross the limit. We're romantic towards each other and we have good communication between each other. Arguing is rare yet it happens when we're both really stressed, yet it is never too big and we end up talking it around minutes later. Sweet, loving and fun relationship.
💫- Meeting each other's family: It went extremely well. We were both nervous beforehand yet let ourselves loose. Both families accept each other and are happy that the couple are together and happy of course.
💫- How our members feel about it: We told our members and companies so there wouldn't be any surprises. Our members were happy for us and accepted the relationship. The company was fine with it and gave us permission to reveal it at any time we wanted.
💫- When we reveal our relationship: I posted a picture of myself yet the caption was "Big news tonight guys, stay tuned🤗". It was just before a concert. Bts and Eclipse concert. The fans started a petition and made it happen. We all gladly accepted since both groups got along with each other extremely well.
💫- Toxic fans and hate: Both Hoseok and I addressed the problems on a voice together. I express how I was sad that some fans couldn't accept the fact that we were happy together yet I glad about the massive support we were getting. Hoseok talked about how he wished fans would realize that he's happy and I'm happy and that both of us being happy should be what matters.
💫- Any restrictions: Not at all. We're both allowed to see each other any time we want. I fly out to their concert at times to support them.
💫- Any changes: Sales increased by a lot. The fans were loving and supporting both groups.
💫- How often we see each other: We see each other all the time whether is FaceTime or in person. We don't think is clingy. Eclipse and Bts are both immensely big outside of Korea too so usually when Bts or eclipse goes outside of Korea, the other is invited as well and they see each other.
💫- Other girls flirting with him: I'm a very protective person yet i doesn't get jealous easily. I'll start being  cynical when the girl/s flirt right in front of me as if I wasn't there. Hoseok finds it quite cute when i makes smart comments. He makes sure to decline their offers every time.
💫- Other guys flirting with her: Hoseok doesn't get mad very easily yet he is protective. He will be the one to answer instead of me and he'll answer for me too. I find it adorable and chuckle at the reaction of the other. Either way at the end i always decline someone's offer.
💫- Sex life: Hoseok is actually a sadist and I'm pretty submissive. He has a great pull out game. Vanilla sex is the last thing in our minds. We pretty much try a lot of things. Consent is always first so if the other isn't in the mood, then we won't bother the other. Bomb, addictive sex all the time. Go for multiple rounds. He has a big member 7in if y'all must know  😉.
(Had to add it🤗)
💫- When we reveal our relationship: February 14, 2018
💫- Reactions: Fans started to tweet about it and share moments which were obvious we were together. Many celebrities congratulated them and others knew so they were happy with the positive reactions. People started to mass share the news and it became news worldwide also trending along with my bestie Suran and Jimin (aka Jiran, or whatever ship name😂).
💫- Future: Eventually we move in together in an apartment at first and then we find the perfect house for us. We eventually get married after 5 years in a committed relationship.

———
Extensive chapter but he's amazing. Thank you for reading lovelies 💕

The performance was both songs the first couples on both.