Audition / Trainee Days💫

💫- My bed is the one with the white covers

💫- My bed is the one with the white covers. The one against the window.
💫- I share a room with Suran, my future group member and best friend throughout trainee/idol years.
💫- I trained for one year and three months. June 25th, 2015 to be specific is when I became a trainee.
💫- I auditioned for YG Entertainment the week before I became a trainee.
💫- My audition was for dancing.

Audition Day

June 24, 2015
6:10am

I wake up as soon as my alarm blasts through my phone and clock. 6:10 am. That is what is displayed on the screen. I came to Seoul all the way from Busan just to audition. My parents are of course with me, I'm just 16 years old and traveling without my parents would not be a good idea.
I went to the small vanity in the hotel room. My parents are in the room beside mines. I sat in front of the vanity and started to do some meditation, I heard it was good to be in the right mindset before auditioning. I'm so nervous and I can feel my heart beating so fast that I am almost scared to know how many beats per minute.
Soon enough I checked the time again. 6:25am. Pretty early. I grab the clothes I'm going to wear for the audition.

Comfortable clothes since I'm dancing hip hop for my audition

Comfortable clothes since I'm dancing hip hop for my audition. After I was ready to go and so were my parents, my phone displayed 7:00am. I feel excited and nervous as I grab my phone and my wallet before leaving my hotel room. The key is in my wallet so I have nothing to worry about. I meet my parents in the lobby and my dad starts driving to where the audition will be held. My parents simply dropped me off as I got in line. The line was quite long yet luckily I already did all my registration beforehand so I feel okay. I had been standing in line for a couple hours as people went in and came out. They were going in groups of 10. I realized the group I was in would be next and soon we were called into the room. We all made a line parallel to the wall as people went to audition in order. I was going to be the sixth to audition in my group. I give myself a quick pep talk before going to the center.
"Hello! My name is Ahn Kyung Mi and I will be auditioning with a hip hop performance" I say a little nervously as we had to introduce ourselves and say what we were going to do. As they gave me the okay to start and the music played I closed my eyes. This is what I do best, dancing is a passion of mines so I'm not worried.