Kprofile about me

Stage Name: KMi ( 게이미) Birth Name: Ahn Kyung Mi ( 안경미 )Nicknames: Kay, Mimi Position: Lead rapper, lead dancer, sub vocalist, maknae Birthday: February 13, 1999Zodiac Sign: Aquarius Birthplace: Busan, South Korea Height: 160cm ( 5'3 ) Weight: 47kg...

Birth Name: Ahn Kyung Mi ( 안경미 )
Nicknames: Kay, Mimi
Position: Lead rapper, lead dancer, sub vocalist, maknae
Birthday: February 13, 1999
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Birthplace: Busan, South Korea
Height: 160cm ( 5'3 )
Weight: 47kg ( 105 lbs )
Blood type: O+
Social Media: @K_  MiiMii

Kyungmi Facts:
- She was born in Busan, South Korea.
- She trained for 1 years and 3 months. (June 2015)
- Kyungmi is an only child.
- She can speak Japanese, English, Mandarin, and Spanish.
- She was the last member to be revealed in the group.
- On February 2018 it was confirmed by YG and BigHit That Jung Ho Seok (BTS) and Ahn Kyung Mi were in a relationship.
- The couple revealed that they had been dating since December 2017 after they performed together.
- Kyungmi is closer to Suran, a member of Eclipse and roommate during Trainee years.
- Kyungmi has been dancing since she was a kid. Started with contemporary and then started to add other styles.
- Her favorite number is 7.
- She's friend with a lot of idols in the industry.
- Kyungmi can play a lot of instruments due to her parents letting her take classes.
- She is best at playing piano and guitar. (VLive app)
- She is known for the iconic gloves and winks.
- Many idols have stated they wanted to dance like her.
- It was proven that she has an IQ of 160.
-  According to Jenni (VLive app) she is very reserved yet she is one of the members that will give the best advices.
- She is widely known for her duality on stage.
- She goes viral often.
- She has photographic memory and remember things very easily.
- Kyungmi helps produce and compose the group (Eclipse) with their songs and dances.
-Kyungmi's ideal type: Someone who makes her laugh and is romantic. Someone who is a hard worker. Someone who is kindhearted and has a lifestyle that fits hers. She prefers older guys.

—-
A little short yet I'm definitely going to add more to this. Thank you for reading 💕