Chapter 7: Home Sweet Home

Sagittarius POV:

After we arrived home, Capricorn tells me that she'll call the police while I take some rest. Weak and exhausted, I walk to my room and sit on my bed.

I can't believe that I just got kidnapped. Then I was saved by Capricorn and now I'm home. Was this all just a nightmare?

I stood up and walked to the mirror in my room, clearly, this wasn't a dream at all. My brown hair is a mess, almost looking like a bird's nest. My face is covered in random splotches of dirt. I look at myself once more and take a deep breath.

At least I'm safe now, Capricorn said that she'll call the police anyway.

After managing to take a hot bath I walk out of the bathroom to find Capricorn sitting on my bed,

"Sagittarius."

"Yeah?" I slowly sat down beside Capricorn on the bed.

"Are you okay?" She asked. I nodded and she continued.

"You should have let me come with you." She began.

"I was so scared when you didn't come back and then when I called you-"

I grabbed Capricorn's hand softly and let out a sigh.

"Everything's okay now. You don't need to worry." I soothed, I didn't like the fact that she had to go through so much for my stupid mistake.

She looked at me with her worried eyes and suddenly pulled me into a hug.

"You have no clue how scared I was when you started to take forever to answer the call." I could hear her voice trembling voice through her whisper.

"And when I heard you scream for help, I was so hurt. Knowing that if I just put my essay down for a minute and had asked to come with you, you wouldn't have had to go through this." she continued. Capricorn released the hug but continued to hold my hands.

"Sagittarius, even though it hasn't been very long, I think I've grown to like you a lot. For all the funny things you do to try to make me smile to all the times you've taken care of me."

"I think that I've fallen for you." Capricorn let out a small smile from the corners of her mouth and looked at me straight into my eyes.

Capricorn POV:

I didn't mean to say that at ALL!!!

BUT I did.... and now she's going to look at me weirdly and tell me that I would really stop being weird and go to her room. YUP, I KNEW IT! I CAN'T DO THIS WEIRD LOVE STUFF. ugh

DFHASDIOFHDSOIFHDSFHDSIOGH

(A/N: I kind of did that part for my own satisfaction.....)

Well, here I was telling the truth and revealing my feelings. Honestly, it felt good, having let go of something that had been on my mind, but on the other hand, it brought up another worry.

Does she like me or not?

Sagittarius continued to look at me with shock. Her eyes were wide open and her mouth was slightly opening. But suddenly, she came back from being frozen and her shocked look turned into something more sweet and soft.

"Capricorn, I...I like you back." Sagittarius whispered quietly.

When I heard those words come from her mouth, everything for a moment didn't matter. The only thing I was thinking about was the fact that she felt the same way. And that's the only thing made me so happy.

Sagittarius look at me with joyful eyes and quickly embraced me with a warm hug.

With a small chuckle, she released our embrace and silenced the world once again with a kiss.

"Now, since you're mine, don't go shopping alone anymore. If you need anything, I'll come with you." I giggled as we went into an embrace once again.

The End

A/N: Dear readers, I really hope that you enjoyed this story/chapter. My editor is currently on a trip, so my work will probably suck..... :) Just kidding...kind of...

Anyway, I'll still be posting chapters for the rest of this book. I'm very free now, so I'm definitely going to be spending my time writing! See you guys next time I post! Thank you for voting and reading my book!