Stariaat inflation

This is Annie her OC being inflated.
(Contains force feed)
Annie was walking down the street when she saw some fans wave at her.They ran up and were getting all excited.Annie was happy and said hello to them but then walked away busy with life.
One of the fans didnt leave her alone.He kept following her and staring at her.
She ignored and went down the street,and empty street.
When noone was looking the fan kidnapped her and brought her into his garage.
She woke up scared and tried to yell,but for some reason she couldn't speak.
"Here you go!A nice feast for my little Annie!"
She struggled tied up in a chair,but she couldnt escape.
The fan went up to her and shoved a cookie in her mouth.It was suprisingly good but she was still scared.
The fan brought another cookie then another,making her eat 4 giant cookies in total.
She was getting full and mouthed please stop.
"Oh?You want more?"
He then grabbed a 7 layered chocolate cake and stuffed one slice at a time into her mouth.Her stomach was hurting and was bulging out.
The fan brought more and more delicious desserts until her belly layed all across her lap.She was crying.
"Now,you cant eat without washing all that down."
The fan had a tube and shoved it into her mouth.
He then turned a nozzle and milk started pumping from it.
Her belly was getting too big.So big her shirt ripped and her chair was breaking.
She noticed her ass was also growing,so did the fan.
The fan groped her ass and she moaned.
The fan stopped and turned off the tube.
"Come on.let it all out now..."
Annie was so full...
The tube came out of yer mouth and the first thing she did was burp loudly.Then she farted in a unladylike way with her big ass.
She kept burping farting and moaning untill she was skinny again.
Her ass was still big though.All the fat seemed to go to her thighs and ass.
"Well,time for me to have my fun again"
The fan went behind her and kept groping her ass making her moan.