Katzun Air Inflation

This is her character,not the actual her.

Katzun was sitting on her bed thinking of a new video idea.She couldnt think of anything so she looked on what was trending.
For some reason people were into bloating and inflation videos.
She thought of a way to get views and subscribers.She got her air pump and inserted the tube into her mouth.She turned on the camera and started the pump.Her belly was slowly growing you wouldn't be able to notice it.She turned it up and about 7 minutes later her belly was like a beach ball.She turned the pump off and waited for the views to come in.
She expected more but luckily she knew what was the problem.They wanted an enema.
She turned the camera back on and stuck the tube into her anus.The way it felt made her moan.She turned it on a blushed deeply as it felt wierd but she got used to it.It expabded her bey faster but she thought it wasnt big enough.She turned it up and soon her stomach was so heavy she fell over on it.She reached to turn off the pump but her stomach was in the way.She was growing too big and started moaning.Her stomach was as big as a table now.She was still moaning until the air stopped.She had to release the air.
First came a burp,then the other way around.The rest of the night all you could hear was burping and farting and moaning until she was fully deflated with a bit of a pudge left.