Description.

Book's Description.
Wraith.

" You are a little angel

" You are a little angel." He says under a low growl as if having a battle within him. His voice was throaty and deep that could get any woman's attention in less than a second.

" Pardon me?" She couldn't look anywhere but his pale and cold eyes.

" A devil knows an angel when he sees one."

His past is as dark as the merciless night, what happened before reflected on him now, he did everything to survive from the torture he've been put through, he tried to save himself and save her from himself as well.

They turned him into a disgusting psycho in a young age and they took away the only person he felt sane around who also provided him a place he could call home.

Years later, they didn't call him Wraith for nothing. If they feared him by just hearing his name, they will sleep with one eye open knowing how he treats his preys even if he lived miles and miles away from them.

Terror. Check

Psycho. Double check

Roadkill. Check

Love? It was never in his dictionary. He believed that he will never find someone to care for him due to his rotten heart that wouldn't allow anything good to enter. Until his pale blue eyes laid on her. The most softest touch, most warmest breeze and the brightest light.

She was back and she found him.

Trailer:

⚠️ Warning;

This book contains violent words and pictures such as; wounds, blood, drugs and sharp blooded objects.

There is also cursing "bad words", sexual violence, none sexual abuse and sensitive gifs.

I've warned, read at your own risk
Thank you.

Copyright©️2020
By Sheen the author
All Rights Reserved.