6. Eye contact

Eye contact.
Present day.

| Darina |

Darina furrowed her brows at Aiesha's action, she watched her cover the side of her face with her hand as she looked down at her almost empty plate.

" Aiesha, what's going on–"

" Oh! if it isn't the tinny tiny almost invisible princess of the darkness." Whoever that was, their annoying girly voice spoke and turned almost in a hushed tone at the end of the sentence.

Darina turned around to see a beautiful tall girl with blonde hair covering her hair and reaching her breasts that looked like they were about to fall out from her thin shirt at any moment.

" Piss off, Isla." Aiesha dropped her hand and glared at the girl with hatred, it look like both disliked each other and in Darina's point of view, she didn't blame Aiesha for avoiding this woman.

" Why though, I thought you liked me." She said with a fake sad pout.

" I never did, now leave." Aiesha rolled her eyes before looking over at Darina, sending her an apology through her light brown eyes.

" Who is this?" Isla looked at Darina from head to toe even with her sitting, her eyes scanned her body until her eyes reached Darina's feet.

" Someone that I, from the bottom of my heart, don't want to introduce you to her," Aiesha stood up from her seat and looked down at Darina who copied her movements.

" Let's leave, Darina." And they both rounded the annoying Isla before walking towards the owner of the restaurant to pay for their meals.

" What was that?" Aiesha chuckled softly as they both exited the restaurant and headed toward the car.

" That's Isla, she's one of the club's whores, those who try so hard to be one of their club's old ladies." Darina slides into the passenger's seat before raising her fine brows, staring at Darina in wonder.

" Old lady? You mean she wants to belong to one member of the Motorcycle clubs?"

" Bravo! you know what that stands for?" Aiesha laughed as she pulled out of the parking lot, heading out to the street.

" Yes, I remember one of my father's friends saying that when I was little, he explained it to me." Aiesha looked at Darina before looking at the traffic ahead.

" I'm sure they know about those people, you're father knows everyone and everything in this area, it feels like he owns this place." Darina looked down at her fingers before looking out of the window, watching the cars that stopped beside the cause of the traffic.

" The truth is, my father used to be one of the MC members." Aiesha saw the sorrow on Darina's face, she was dying to ask a question but he held herself from doing so, she didn't want to bring up something that might upset her.

Aiesha's phone suddenly rang breaking Darina's chains of thoughts and Aiesha's wondering mind. Aiesha immediately pulled up her phone and replied.

" What's up, Inr–" Aiesha's face went paler as the one in the other line interrupted, she bit down on her lips and looked over at Darina who stared back at her with worry.

" Can't they wait fifteen minutes? There is traffic ahead and I need to return my fri–"Darina can hear the loud shouts from the other side of the phone, she watched Aiesha's eyes squeeze shut and breath out from her lips before nodding her head in consent.

" Okay, I'm on my way." The traffic disappeared shortly after Aiesha hang up her phone so she looked at Darina with eyes filled with apologies.

" What's going on?"