Wedding

Priest: "You may now kiss the bride." They kissed and everyone got up and clapped. They got out of the kiss and walked down.

The groomsmen walked over to us.

FP: "I'm FP. FP Jones." He held his hand out. I took his hand in mine.

Alice: "Nice to meet you Jones, I'm Alice Smith." I smiled at him and we walked down following the others.

We walked in to where the "after party" was at.

Alice: "Wow. It's beautiful."

FP: "Yeah. So how do you know the happy couple?"

Alice: "Me and- crap I'll be back, just stay here." I picked up the bottom of my dress walked quickly to looked for Tom. I found him still there with the kids. "Hi Tom I'm sorry I forgot." I took Polly's hand and the car seat Betty was in."

Tom: "It's fine. They were quiet."

Alice: "Thanks for staying with them." I smiled and walked back inside.

FP: "Alice!" I turned my head over and saw him sitting at a table. I walked over to the table with my kids with me. FP pulled a chair out I took a seat and placed the car seat on the ground then picked up Polly to sit on my lap.

Alice: "Sorry I had to get my kids, but where were we?"

FP: "Not a problem. And you were about to tell me how you know the happy couple."

Alice: "Oh yeah. Hermione is my best friend. I went to school with her, and you?"

FP: "I went to school with Fred and now work together."

Alice: "That's nice."

FP: "Yeah. And who are these cuties?" He tickled Polly.

Alice: "Polly and Betty." I pointed at them.

FP: "They are beautiful."

Alice: "Thank you. Do you have any kids?"

FP: "Yeah a boy about the same age as Betty, he will be 6 months in 1 week."

Alice: "Betty just turned 3 months. Is your son here?"

FP: "No he is with his mom today."

Alice: "Oh. What's his name?"

FP: "Forsythe Pendleton Jones the third."

Alice: "So you're the second I take it?"

FP: "Yeah but you can call me FP."

Alice: "Nah, I like Jones."

FP: "Or you can call me that."

Random guy: "Alright can everyone clear the floor it is now time for the bride and grooms first dance as a married couple." Everyone moved out of the way. Fred and Hermione came walking out with smiles on their faces and started to dance.

FP: "So have you been married."

Alice: "Yes."

FP: "Still together?"

Alice: "God no."

FP: "Ah so your available..."

Alice: "Maybe." He smirked at me. "Have you been married?"

FP: "Yeah, but wife was...is crazy so we split."

Alice: "And you're now available?"

FP: "Maybe, why you interested?" He teased and I just laughed.

The song ended and everyone clapped. The couple walked over to us. Hermione went to me and Fred went to FP.

Hermione: "Alice, you know you are like my sister and I love you."

Alice: "What do you want?"

Hermione: "Okay, can you please watch Veronica while Fred and I are on our honeymoon? You and the girls can stay at mine and Fred's place?"

Alice: "Alright."

Hermione: "Really?!"

Alice: "Yeah." I smiled.

Hermione: "Great! Thank you!" She kissed my cheek. "God bless you Alice Smith! Fred! She said she would watch Veronica!"

Fred: "Thank you Alice." I smiled at him and nodded. "FP agreed to watch Archie too!" My eyes opened wide.

Alice: "Wha-"

Hermione: "Thank you guys!"

Alice: "Wait a second. Why can't I just watch Archie and Veronica?"

Fred: "Well you have never been with Archie so he might freak out being with someone he doesn't know. And FP has been with him since he was born."

Hermione: "Oh how rude of us not to introduce you guys. Alice this is FP-"

Alice: "We met already."

Hermione: "Okay good. You guys should get along just fine since you both have a few things in common."

Alice: "When do you guys leave?"

Hermione: "Right after the party is over. I left a list in the house about everything you need to know."

Alice: "And how long will you be gone?"

Fred: "A week."

Hermione: "Okay I wish we could continue talking but I wanna cut the cake now! Come on Fred." She took his hand and walked over to the cake.

Betty started to cry so I took her out of the car seat and held her.

FP: "Need a hand?"

Alice: "Yeah, can you get me the nursing cover out of the diaper bag?" he looked through the bag and found it.

FP: "Here." FP put it around my neck and moved it around to make sure it covered everywhere.

Alice: "Thank you." I went and fed Betty.