Chapter 18 - Though

Lily Woodwords

"I want the shade to be blush pink. Red is too overrated." I instructed the makeup artist about the lipstick colour.

Guess what? Sam and Sonia are getting married today. Both of them are such dogs not to tell me before. They went on a little trip recently and Sam proposed her there.

It was 2 days ago and tomorrow is the wedding. I know it's a little too early but Sam already looked after all the preparations. All they were waiting for was a 'yes' from Sonia. Both my besties are getting married and that to each other. 'Excited' would be an understatement.

I am so so so happy for them. I always knew they were perfect for each other.

I, Sonia, Katherine, Anna, Emma and Cassandra are sitting in Sam's living room.

The boys are in Sonia and Sam's room, discussing I don't know what.

"I agree. Everyone goes for red but I think pink will look good on Sonia." Cassandra said.

"Pink it is." Miss Anderson said with a smile. Yup, she's the same person who did my makeup when I got married.

"What about the hair?" Katherine asked sipping her lemonade.

"I want it to be free in soft curls." Sonia said turning to Mr. McMillian, the one who'll look after our hairstyles.

"Done."

"Who's walking you down?" Anna questioned.

"My cousin brother, Ashton. He doesn't live here but is close to me."

Anna nodded.

"Okay, tell us one thing you tolerate about Sam." Emma asked Sonia.

"His cheesy(ness). He's too filmy. His pickup lines and his ways of behaving. But honestly he looks so cute." Sonia said with dreamy eyes.

"What according to you does he tolerate to you?"

"I'm very lazy. He tolerates that I think."

We laughed heartily.

.

.

.

.

~Next Day(Sam and Sonia's Wedding)~

"Ready?" I asked walking inside Carter's wardrobe.

He was dressed in a black suit

He was dressed in a black suit. Hair gelled back, aqua flavoured cologne and silver Rolex watch.

"You look nice, Husband." I said kissing his cheek. He gave me a little smile.