Chapter 36 - ... recent months

"Takeaway" by Chainsmokers 💘☝🏻

Lily Dornan

Once everyone left I turned around and hugged Carter.

"I love you." I said looking at him. God knows how happy I am right now.

"I love you too." He said and I tiptoed, cupping his face and letting my lips meet his. He gripped my waist pulling me closer but being careful of my bump.

"You must be tired. I'll cook something until then rest for a while." I said to Carter as I started walking towards my room with him following me.

"You rest, I'll cook something for both of us." Carter said as he helped me get rid of my dress.

He kneeled down before me and kissed my bump. I swear that was the most sweet scene to watch. He smiled at my bump and kept a hand on it.

"Ciao Baby. Sono tuo padre. Sei così piccolo in questo momento ma ti amo già incondizionatamente. Non vedo l'ora di tenerti tra le mie braccia." He finished in Italian and kissed my belly once again.

Hello Baby. I'm you're father. You are so small but I love you unconditionally already. I can't wait to hold you in my arms.

I didn't understood what he said by it still bought small tears in my eyes. He was already so in love with the baby. It made my heart melt. He looked at me and kissed my head, hugging me in his warm and safe embrace.

We both changed into some comfortable clothes and walked to the kitchen. I sat on one of the kitchen stool and saw Carter as he took something out of the refrigerator and set them in bowls. He took other ingredients from respective shelves, with my help of course and set them in some bowls too. He kept a pan on the stove, turned on the flame and added some butter in the pan.

"What are you making?" I asked as I devoured the sight in front of me. Carter was shirtless with just his sweatpants on. It's just extremely attractive when a very hot billionaire man cooks for you in your kitchen without a shirt on.

"Alfredo noodles with shrimp." He answered and concentrated back on his cooking.

I watched carefully as Carter cooked the Alfredo and added some shrimps to the now cooked noodles. He added some more taste makers and closed the lid to pan.

He placed two empty bowls and two empty glasses on the table. He noticed me watching him. I gave him a sly smile and he came up to me and kissed me hard. I smiled all the time he kissed me.

He pulled away and sat beside me. We had a little chat while the shrimps were being cooked. After a while he got up from the table and checked on the shrimps. The aroma filled the kitchen. I inhaled deeply and smiled at the smell.

"Smells very nice." I said and Carter gave me a smile.

He served both of us and placed the plate before me.

"Dig in." He said and I immediately started eating. I let out a moan as the noodles released their taste. I never knew he could cook, let alone so tasty. It was really one of the best Alfredo noodles I've had.

"Save them for the bedroom, Darling." Carter said giving me his infamous smirk. I blushed at his comment and concentrated back on eating.

.

.

.

.

We had dinner and we're currently getting ready for the bed. I changed first followed by Carter.

I was lying on the bed when a sexy shirtless Carter came out of the bathroom.

I noticed him and immediately blushed as the bad thoughts made their way to my mind. Seeing him like this, made my pregnancy hormone go in turmoil.

He approached me and kissed me roughly without even saying a thing. He kept his hand on my lower back and I kept mine on his chest.

⚠️

He slowly removed my nighty leaving me in my bra and panty. I blushed at this.

"So fucking sexy." He said and kissed me once again roughly.

He slowly unclamped my bra. He harshly attacked my breasts and placed sensual kisses on them. He cupped them and massaged them slowly and sexually.

"Please... Carter." I said and whimpered as I felt an orgasm building inside me. He massaged my covered core slowly and my panties started getting wet already.

He removed my panties next and thrusted his finger inside me without any warning.

"Carter... I..." I couldn't complete the sentence.

"I know, love. Cum for me." He said and I came on his fingers. He took out his finger and licked the juices off of it.

He slowly removed his sweatpants followed by his boxers and adjusted himself in front of my core.

"I'm gonna be very gentle. I don't want to hurt our baby." He said and I nodded. It made me a little scared at first because I was almost 8 months along. But Carter assured it was okay if the person is the baby's father.

Also I've read, it helps in the birth of the baby.

He slowly slipped himself inside me and started moving himself. He continued doing it for several more times. I let out moans after moans until I felt myself having multiple orgasm.

After 3 more rounds I absolutely ran out of energy and asked him to stop. This man has so much energy I tell you.

He kissed me once deeply before carefully pulling himself out of me.

⚠️

He laid beside me and kissed my forehead.

He wrapped his hand on my bump pulling me towards him.

I kept a hand on his. And snuggled more into him. I feel so good with him beside me. I closed my eyes as he pulled the duvet over us.

I got the best sleep in the recent months.