⇜ PROLOGUE ⇝

WHO'S BAD | VKOOK

"I'm the bad guy. Duh."

Jeon Jungkook comes from a family of highly respected superheroes. His father and both of his big brothers are known as formidable powerhouses. Being the best of the best is in his family's genes.

But that doesn't seem to be the case at all with Jungkook, since—all he has inherited—is one measly attribute  which will never be enough for him to keep up his family's reputation as the strongest in the world.

So, Jungkook does what any sane person would not do. He decides to become a villain.

Turns out, he's better at it than he had thought, and family dinners suddenly go from being painfully bland & suffocating, to becoming the most amusing time of the day.

But Jungkook's ambitious career as a villain doesn't even kick off, when the world is once again plagued by the most powerful supervillain of the past century, and—somewhere down the path of his glorious, premeditated villainy—Jungkook finds himself fighting against the dark forces alongside his supposed enemies—the superheroes—coincidentally bringing the ever-battling halves of their planet together.

In a world where everyone has superpowers, Jungkook has to realise that only he can save himself and others—no matter how powerless he might think he is.

Sometimes, being bad pays off—in a good way, though.

"Damn it feels good to be bad."

GOLDENCLOSETFICS ©  2019

⇜ ⇝ ⇜ ⇝ ⇜ ⇝ ⇜ ⇝

There's this thing that people say. Something about being a hero.

Something, Jeon Jungkook happens to despise a lot.

It goes a little like this:

Heroes are not born; they are made.

Great words. No doubt. Utterly brilliant and inspiring. Jungkook can never be creative like this. Or smart. The twenty-one year old admits it without hesitation.

But, you know, sometimes people keep hammering you down with shit and keep pushing stuff down your throat, wanting you to swallow it and throw your towel in front of them, admit defeat.

This exact saying happens to be one of those things for Jungkook.

Jungkook isn't sure what people try to achieve by doing this. Maybe they're bored of their own mundane lives, or are actually concerned about the other fellow—which is astonishingly rare—or maybe they're just downright sadistic about other people's existence; Jungkook doesn't know. He doesn't care, or—at least—pretends to.

He tries to pretend like his entire life isn't a huge, sad, tragic disappointment to every fucking person on the planet, but it's painfully hard to do so when the very people who empathise with him talk all sorts of bullshit behind his back.