⇜ ONE ⇝

[ A good day to be bad ]

playing. . .

Michael Jackson - Bad

❚❚► ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ 4:07

'Cause I'm bad, I'm bad~
I'm really, really bad~
I'm bad, I'm bad~
I'm really, really bad~
And the whole world has to answer right now just to tell you once again~

"Who's bad?"

Jungkook yells into the worn-out undercurrent surrounding the debilitated day which had already reached its crescendo when the sun had sunk below the horizon and packs of drained, devitalised superhuman employees had started trickling onto the deserted streets which had come alive with the bright lights from the towering skyscrapers they had just escaped from.

With people trying to chatter over the blaring of the car horns, the over-head air commute had only added to the noise with its usual whistling and whooshing sounds piercing the troposphere as the transparent, glass-like, in-air transportation elevators moved in their set, invisible straight routes, housing three dozens of people each, ferrying them to their respective homes.

But all of this ruckus had happened a couple of hours ago.

Jungkook isn't dumb enough to prance around in his villain costume in front of hundreds of witnesses crowding such busy streets.

Like every day, Jungkook has emerged into the later hours of the night when he knows that the normal working-class citizens would be enjoying the comfort of their homes and family after a long, stressful day at work — obviously not bothering to loiter around the sidewalks and the roads during—what they knew—were the official Supes Hours.

Supes Hours, or, less commonly known—but having much more meaning—as superhero hours are the official, standardised durations in which authorised superheroes all around the world are active, in accordance with their society's fairly ecclesiastical laws.

Most of this duration falls in nighttime, but that doesn't mean that the superheroes aren't active during the day.

They are pretty much on their feet 24/7, but their duties increase threefold at night.

Ground patrolling, air patrolling, coast guard duties, busting minor criminals, and carrying out secret missions against villains—all of this action happens when the sun goes down.

Well, crimes do occur more at nighttime, and villains step out, too, making the after-dusk hours extremely vital for careful patrolling.

And so, just like many others, Jungkook is out on the streets, too—although, he has a couple more legit reasons to be on the roads during this time only.

For starters, he can't go about with his villain duties in the morning—or the afternoon—since he has classes. College takes up a lot of his time.

Learning how to be the baddest villain is hard, but Jungkook is determined, so he balances both the things.

He has to, he has no other way if he really wants to stand out.

Unlike other kids in his year—actually, all the kids in his institute, since they're all progenies of villains - Jungkook is the sole pupil who has a superhero background.