10

10

GEORGIANA WATCHED as Charlie slept soundlessly in his bed next to her. He looked angelic as the morning sun hit his pale face and reflected off of his shining red hair. She resisted the urge to rest her hand on his soft, freckled cheek. A small smile tugged at Charlie's lips, he must've been dreaming about something nice, though Georgiana could only imagine of what the dream was about. Perhaps he was on a beach, soaking up the sun, or maybe he was running through a sunflower field.

Georgiana sometimes had dreams of her and Charlie laying in a field of four leaf clovers, as a double rainbows would shine above them in a clear, blue sky. Most of the time, however, Georgiana's dreams were plagued with the memories of the second wizarding war. Watching her friends and family get murdered woke her up in the middle of the night with sweats.

Actually, that was the reason why Georgiana was awake before Charlie. She had had a night terror, though, it could have been considered a morning terror, since she woke up from the bad dream at eight o'clock in the morning, forty-five minutes after the sun rose on the cold January morning.

Georgiana snuck out of the bed to climb over to the window and looked outside. The snow was falling heavily onto the ground and the brightness made Georgiana momentarily close her eyes to adjust to the light. Moving slowly away from the window, Georgiana covered herself with charlie's bathrobe and made her way to the kitchen, where she pulled eggs and vegetables out of the fridge. Omelettes were one of the few things that Georgiana could cook without magic.

Georgiana hummed quietly to herself as she flipped the sides of the omelette over to make it into a cylindre. She put the lid on top of the pan and let it cook for a few minutes. As she was grabbing cups, forks and knives from the cabinet above her and placing them on the table, she heard the bedroom door slide open, and Charlie walked out in his robe.

"Good morning, Char," Georgiana smiled. "I made breakfast."

Charlie smiled in return. "Thank you, Gia. You are adorable," he said as he walked up to Georgiana and pinched her cheeks before kissing her forehead and sitting down at one of the set spots at the table.

Georgiana put half the omelette on Charlie's plate, along with some pre-cut fruits she had bought from the shop the day before.

"Why thank you, Madame," Charlie gushed as Georgiana poured him a cup of tea.

"You're welcome, Monsieur," she replied with a giggle. She sat down across from Charlie and they began to eat. Georgiana could tell right away that this was one of the best omelettes she had ever made. The in and outside of the egg were cooked to perfection, and the vegetables had the perfect amount of tenderness to them that when she took a bite, she nearly started drooling, and from the look on Charlie's face, she could tell he felt the same.

Georgiana giggled, "you like it?" She Asked with a grin.

Charlie's eyes rolled and his smile grew very large. "I LOVE it! Where did you learn how to cook like this?" He asked.