Outline

Georgiana Fortescue's father, Florean Fortescue, was the well known owner of Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour, an extremely popular shop in Diagon Alley. Finally, two years after the passing of her father, Georgiana manages to reopen the shop.

When the Weasley family comes into her shop on the first day after reopening, loud and obnoxious, Georgiana can't help but not fancy the calm and collected man in the bunch, Charlie Weasley.

After reconnecting with him for the first time since their last quidditch match at Hogwarts, Charlie challenges her to a game of quidditch. If she has fun, she must try out for the Holyhead Harpies, if not, she can continue working at Florean's. Georgiana ends up losing the bet when she reveals that she had a wonderful time playing quidditch again.

A while after the match, on a cold winter night, Georgiana is having no a girls night with most of her friends when there was a knock on the door. Her friend Grace Caleigh-Rosier opens it, and they all expect it to be her husband, Felix Rosier, but when the door is opened, the man behind it is Charlie Weasley, holding a bottle of wine and roses. With a romantic gesture, he asked Georgiana to be his girlfriend, to which she accepted.

Months later, a week before tryouts for the quidditch team, Georgiana was having breakfast with Charlie's little sister, Ginny Potter, when an owl came with a request for play for the Harpies as their lead chaser, after the captain of the team declares her retirement and announces Georgiana as the new co captain along with another member of the team. She accepts, and starts training right away.

Everything was going well, until Charlie decided that he wanted to move back to Romania to continue as his career as a dragonologist. They fought and broke up, and Georgiana refused to leave the house for weeks, which conflicted her position as co-captain of the Holyhead Harpies.

When her friend Grace Caleigh-Rosier came to visit, she encouraged Georgiana to get back on her feet by telling her of her own story of heartbreak, revealing that her husband had cheated on her in the past, and by giving her a pepperup potion that their friend Penny made.

Georgiana went back to practice with the Harpies as a chaser, but resigned from her position of captain, due to her long absence and poor mental state. On her first game back, Georgiana gets hit by a bludger, receiving a head injury as she hits the ground. When she wakes up, Charlie is kneeling next to her hospital bed with a diamond ring in his hand.