Chapter 6

"Urghhh..."

There heard a not so very enjoyable sound coming from the bathroom. Plan is kneeling in front of the bidet throwing up all of his gut.

It's been over 10 minutes since Plan first come in the bathroom without Mean knowing. When he first opens his eyes, he remembered how Mean carry him on his back then he fell asleep only to wake up on the bed in his room.

At first, he feels a bit okay. His head was not as hurt as before but suddenly he feels an urged to throw up. Plan get up from the bed and quickly ran to the bathroom but still being careful to not disturb the sleeping Mean.

"Tutt..tu..tutt..."

The alarmed start echoing in the room. Mean groaning while stretching his arms. He turns left but the bed beside him is empty. He stares blankly remembering the important things he's forgotten. When he realized Plan is not on the bed he starts to panic.

"Where is he? P'Plan..phi, where are you?", Mean shouted.

He looks outside their balcony. "No, he's not here. Hahh...bathroom!".

He quickly goes to the bathroom and knocks the door. "Phi, are you in there?".

Mean pins his right ear close to the door to listen. He hears sounds of Plan throwing up and knocks again but still have not respond. He begins to get worried.

"Phi, are okay? I'm going to check on you so I'm coming in".

Lucky for him that Plan leave the door unlock. Mean open the door without waiting for the reply. He steps inside and sees Plan is kneeling and still throwing up but there is nothing coming out from his mouth.

It's just air and his saliva. Mean cares Plan's back. Plan finish up and stands up to clean his mouth. He smiles at Mean and apologize.

"I'm sorry, Mean. Am I waking you up? I try not to disturb you".

"No..no phi, the alarm wakes me up. I was told to wake you up. It's time for your medicines but first you have to eat. P' Pupae already order foods from room service. I think it will be here in any minutes".

They both walk out from the bathroom and soon the bell rings. Mean open the door and retrieve the foods. After thanking the hotel's staff, he put the foods on the coffee table and settles himself on the single couch beside it.

Mean motions Plan to sit to the other couch,

"Phi, come here. Sit there. How's your head and fever?".

Plan sits down and picking up the spoon,

"I think I'm going to be okay after another rest. The hurt in my head is slowly faded and so does my fever. It's just that I keep on throwing up. I suppose it's because I don't eat much. My stomach feels empty".

"Well, you have to eat and fill your stomach then. Last that I remember you only take two sips of water that I gave you and few spoons of food on the plane. You better finish these entire foods naa phi", Mean pleads.

"Oiii..It's a lot naa Mean. How can I finish all of these?", Plan pouts trying to get empathy from Mean.

Mean turns his head repeatedly and warns him, "Uhuhh..Nope. You're not going to win over me. You'll eat yours and I'll eat mine. If not, I'm going to shove the foods inside your mouth myself. You heard me phi".

"Hurmm..Fine. I'll eat even if I have to force myself", Plan still pouting and start digging his foods.

##Being forced to eat##

Mean let out small chuckles and pats Plan's head gently, "That's my phi..Good boy".

"Oiii..Mean, I'm eating. Don't touch my head".

Both of them just finish eating their foods. Luckily Plan manages to clean his plate otherwise there will be an unbreakable war waits to be arisen.

Plan takes his medicines and lies back on the bed while Mean done cleaning up the plate and now watching the channel plays on the flat screen.

"I'm going back to sleep. Just wake me up before our program start tonight okay".

The clock shows 5.30 p.m. in the evening and the next program is scheduled at 9 p.m. Mean nods,

"Alright, I'll wake you up an hour before. It's just dinner with the selected fans down at our hotel so we don't need to rush".

------------------------------------------------------------

Their room rings for the second time. Mean opens the door after checking whose rang their door thru peep hole. P'Pupae and P'Zaanook step inside checking their boys.

##handsome Mean##

##handsome Mean##

"Ohhoii..You're looking good Mean. Handsome as usual. Nice..Very nice", say P'Zaanook after screening his disciple showing his satisfaction. Meanwhile, P'Pupae goes straight to Plan who still buttoning his soft green shirt,

"Are you feeling fine now son? Come here let me check on you". "Hurmm..Phi. I'm recovering and feel better than before".

Plan steps closer to his manager letting her hand touch his forehead. "You're right. There is almost no fever. Still throwing up? What scale of your headache?".

"I told you mae (Plan often called her 'Mae' whenever he needs to prove or want something from her). Don't worry. I'm getting fine. Just having one throw up due to empty stomach but after being forced by Mean to finish my portion of foods...n..",

Plan said while turning his head to Mean just to rolls his eyes at him.

"Huhh..Lucky you I don't have to shove the foods on your mouth", Mean replied back cutting Plan and pouting his mouth.

"..no more throw up till now. About my headache I think it's on scale 3. Still feeling uncomfortable but not as hurt as before I think it's almost gone if I get long sleep", Plan continued.

"It is good then. I bet you can join us for dinner tonight or we can give you some slack to not attend this dinner. You're still sick after all", P'Zaanook said as he looks at P'Pupae.

She nods in agreement. Plan puts up his right hand waves to him,

"Aw..Phi, of course I want to join you guys. I'm starting to feel hungry again besides I want to see our fans too".

"Okay then. If you say so but make sure to watch yourself", P'Pupae says to Plan with her round eyes.

They check their final look on the mirror before heading to the meeting area.

##The pictures above are credited to the owner.

Done updating chapter 6. The next chapter will be out in two days. Well, I hope so. ^^..Hope you guys enjoying it. Thank you for reading and please keep on reading.^^##