Chapter 25 : Missing (Day 5 - Part 1)

##A/N : This chapter may have mature and excessive contents ahead.##

At the hospital,

9.00 a.m.,

All the preparation for 'LIVE' are made and they had set their location at the couch in the room where Mean with the help of Mark if anything out of hand during the interaction between their fans. P' Pupae already talked to the doctor and nurses for their cooperation to not disturb them during the 'LIVE' so that no mistakes will affects their plan. 

Most importantly, they have ensured that Mean had taken medicines and painkiller so he could be at his best condition. Even Mean himself feels energetic although his stomach still in slight pain but overall he feels much better. Wan had put a little bit of touch up to Mean's face to hide the bruises. Nothing much of a touch up except for his lips that has a small crack but Mean can easily said it happen due to his allergic since fans already know about his health status before. 

After all is done, they started their 'LIVE' with Mean show himself first. 

"Sawaddee Khrap, this is Mean doing live for all of you. Its been a long time since I last update my account. You guys must have miss me dearly, huh?". Mean gives a little chuckles, since he feels embarrass cause of his own words. 

"You know, something has shocked me as soon as I open my account. I've heard about the rumors that had been circulating in the 'Twitter' yesterday night. I thought of replaying all your speculations but I was busy with P' Plan last night". 

He gives a smirk to the camera, flirting with the fans which also give them a double meaning. As he thought, the fans starts bombing his 'LIVE' with comments about what did they do last night or did they play hard last night. Something that helps them to distract the fans from the rumors. 

"Aw, I thought you guys want to know what me and P' Plan been doing for the past four days? And now you only want to know about what we did last night. No...no... I'm not going to tell you that". 

The comment section went crazy for awhile but some comments are asking about Plan's whereabouts. The questions has been predicted and Mean answers the fans easily while joking with them. Not wanting to be all serious so that the fans won't have a clue of what actually happen to them. 

"Where is P' Plan?  I don't see P' Plan, where is he? "

"He is here with me. Still sleeping in the bed. Well, you know, tired with all sort of things we did last night".  Mean lifts his eyebrows, showing his naughty face to the camera. 

"Is P' Plan really sleeping? Show it to us, please"

"No way, I'm the only one that can watch him sleeping. Nope, not a chance plus he's too cute to show it to you guys". 

The boy is now giggles but part of him actually telling them the truth since he really doesn't one anyone besides him to see his love asleep. Most of the questions were okay and doesn't actually hard for him to answer but after one fan post a comment about the rumors that they gone missing, soon after, almost every one of them start to shower him question about the rumors. 

Mean chooses to read a not so tricky question and tries to answer it, 

"I thought you two (applying to Mean and Plan) has run away leaving us here since you've been missing with no update"

"Aw, me and P' Plan will never abandon our fans. Even if we run away together, we will inform you. Do you guys want us to stop our careers and actually want us to go far away from you all?".