Prologue

The year 1886. The head of the once powerful Y/N was embraced by the dead body of his adopted brother, Johnathan Joestar. Before the ship could explode he took over the once powerful Hamon user's body and hid in a hidden compartment of his Coffin. Laying dormant for an untold amount of years...

The year ???? A couple of miners with hand drills came across a mysterious box... The glorious box had letters inscribed in it labeled with the letters DIO in it, even if they couldn't read a single damn word since of how the people of Jiha village are raised.

Male: "Look at this beautiful box..." The man felt the black box with gold trimming on it and the woman spoke up.

Woman: "Hey why don't we take it home? We can take it there and if it's empty then our son has something to put any thing he finds in it."

The two take this coffin to their house, not knowing what is inside of it. Which was a sleeping monster worse than any earthquake. A child in a crib layed sleeping as the father tried to open the coffin until finally! They got it off and opened it.

Woman: "What is that...? Is that a boy!?"

The sleeping Y/N woke up and released a very deep very cold.

Y/N: "Wrrrrryyyyy.... I've finally been released from my prison." He got up, and looked at the couple who was obviously afraid of this mysterious human like being.

Male: "Who are you? Why were you in that box?"

Y/N: "Oh it seems like humanity advanced then digressed to living like moles... You're very fortunate that I, Y/N is in a good mood and won't kill you."

Woman: "Please don't harm any of us... We have families, and I won't let you hurt my son Simon."

The vampire felt a feeling that was thought to be long lost to him... Empathy.... After all those years of captivity he must have had developed Johnathan Joestar's kindness as his own.

Y/N: "Fine human... My name is Y/N! The most powerful creature in The World!"

They cower for a second before the vampire before realizing that they needed someone like this in the village. Someone who has seen the world as it once was... Someone who could bring a better world than the one currently existing... Someone who could overcome the heavens... This is a story of 3 men who's fate has been changed by the outcome of the past. The main character of this story is Y/N "DIO" Brando. And who the hell do you think he is!?

Sorry for the short chapter. I just wanted to establish how Y/N has come across this world and how he had been brought into the light, the arrow will come in soon. But for not this is you

Y/N Brando.
Age:???19
Abilities:

Superhuman Strength: Dio attains massive strength as a Vampire, allowing him feats such as forcibly walking on walls and single-handedly picking up road rollda da!
Superhuman Speed: Dio also possesses superhuman speed and agility. At one point he was described by Speedwagon being faster than a cheetah.

Superhuman Senses: Demonstrated when placing his head on the ground to hear Jotaro's heartbeat, despite being a few meters away, Dio appears to have senses beyond human level.
R

egeneration: Dio can regenerate his body faster than fire can consume it. His incredible vitality is maintained by consuming human beings (or their blood), which he commonly does by piercing them with his fingers. Like all JoJo Vampire Dio sucks blood through tentacles in his fingers and has been seen at least once drinking blood from an unnamed girl. His body is able to live even after having vital body parts amputated and he can also control his detached body parts. The extent of Dio's own survivability is demonstrated when he could continue as just a head.
Space Ripper Stingy Eyes(SRSE): Dio is able to pressurize bodily liquid in his eyeballs and then create small openings in his pupils, eventually unleashing two fluid jets powerful enough to slice through stone.

Peace out guys and have an amazing day and remember to Wrrrrryyyyy at your local Joestar goooooodbyyyeee