This Power

It's been about a day since I have awakened my power of The World. And I have got to say... I didn't think the power Johnathan's body would come to this amazing peak! I fee-

Kamina: "Yo! Y/N we're going to check out the stuff here! Wanna come?"

Y/N: "Damn you Kamina how dare you interrupt me thinking of JoJo while I'm shirtless!"

Kamina: "... Okay then! You come out whenever you're done with your thoughts about men!"

Zarbon in the distance: "Oooooh~!"

Y/N: "Damn it now there's someone jerking off somewhere"

I walk out of the tent with a cloak on and walked to Kamina. Who was next to the human who everyone would like for me to refer to as Yoko...

Yoko: "Y/N."

Y/N: "Bit-" Kamina stared at me "Yoko..." I huff, this is annoying. I, Y/N being forced to deal with this bullshit. "You're lucky I value you Kamina..."

Kamina: "Ha! I got you to say it!"

Y/N: "Urk... THE WORLD!" I sat there in frozen time "God damn it!" I turned back to my regular composure when time resumed. "It's obvious that I, Y/N care about you and Simon. After all, we're brothers."

Simon: "You have such a way with words Biggest Bro."

Kamina: "That's what he gets for reading n stuff."

Y/N: "I'm gonna bury you two in knowledge when I learn this new language you humans have made."

Yoko: "Oh yeah, I forget you're not human, but your manners is on reason you probably aren't one."

I look at her and use the world to hit her breast, I watched as she rolled on the floor

Kamina: "Y/N!"

Y/N: "I didn't move what so ever. I didn't even do a single thing. So tell me? How did you even think I did something?" Everything was going fine until the beast men started attacking, I walked out in my cloak and then I felt a fist through my chest. "U-Urk... What the hell?"

???: "So you're the one the they wants me to deal with? Heh... Not even worth my time." I turn around and use the world to try and punch the man when another spirit grabs its hand.

Y/N: "W-What the...? Someone else has this power?"

???: "Ah... So you too have a stand? Interesting"

Y/N: "The World!"

???: "King Crimson!"

Y/N (The World): "MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA."

???(KC): "Urrryyaaaaa!"

Our stands met in combat but I ended up the Victor with the first hit.

???: "Not bad... Very few can get a hit on me, but not anymore."

He suddenly appeared behind me and I blocked his Stand with mine, I can't make any physical hits due to the sun being out. So I had to use just the World.

Y/N: "The World!"

I walk forward and called out the world and only got a couple hits inside of my time stop.

Y/N: What the...? That wasn't even two seconds... Is this his stand ability? No he can't know about my time stop "Who are you?"

I suddenly got both my legs broken and he threw me towards a fleeing beast man. I stuck my fingers in him and healed with his blood. Disgusting... But it had to be done or else I, Y/N, will die in this battle.

???: "hm... To think the Spiral King wants you dead. Maybe it'd because you blew up a mech with your eyes, and you feast on blood. Either way you survived the fatal attack I put on you."

I got up and dusted off my coat

Y/N: "You, you're only human aren't you? Under that cloak you surely aren't Beastman... You have a shroud of honor- of even dignity." I got up slowly "These Stands as you call them... Are there more with them? Since I think with how powerful you are... You could even join me, with you by my side... We can take over the Spiral King's army and anything you want can be yours... So join me so we can achieve heaven!"

???: "Your plan sounds wonderful but... Fate has shown me that I will be the one on top! Not you! King Crimson!"

Y/N: "The world stop ti-" I felt the fist of his stand crash into my skull and send me flying "W-What the...? My legs I can't move my legs!"

???: "Seems like I crushed part of your skull. I'll let you live since it seems like what you can do for five seconds... I can use my power for 10 seconds. Better luck next time DIO" His stand kicked me into a pile of rocks and they fell around me, I had to wait for someone to find me now.

Y/N: "Damn it... Kamina... Simon, I need someone, my body is too badly damaged... I'll rest here" I close my eyes and fall into a slumber to heal.

Timeskip

I finally felt the pressure getting off me as rocks were picked up off me.

Kamina: "Y/N! What the hell happened to you big bro? I thought you couldn't be beaten like this. I mean you look like shit! You missed me and Simon beating down Gunmen like nothing!"

I got up with the help of Yoko, she may be a wench. But she'll be useful for my goal to beat that bastard and his stand. Since my ability will be enhanced, when I first started it was only for a blink of an eye, now it's 5 seconds. His ability to "Erase" time is 10 seconds apparently... I need to increase my time stop to beyond that.

Y/N: "Stand... A human did this to me, he had an ability just as powerful as my The World. Only he erases time... 10 seconds to be exact. I will now increase my time stop to beyond that, beyond what anyone can even fathom. Simon! Your drill will break through the heavens! And that's what I hope to obtain! I will obtain an evolution for my stand! With your drill it'll help me obtain The World Over Heaven!"

Annnnd scene, that's how I'm gonna end this chapter since I had no idea what else to put. Slapping a stand user into these giant robot battles. So I'm gonna add stand users, but the catch is that the User of King Crimson -okay y'all know it's Diavolo- the reason I made the battle go like the way it did was just because if I said, oh Diavolo couldn't use his ability cuz time stop would be stupid, so I made it work the way it does because that's how I think a battle of time stop and time erase would go down. Until next time guys. Goodbye