"you've been acting in plays for almost your whole life and now you decide to fuck up?!"

yangyang sighed, a small devilish smile on his lips as he listened to the director.

he tilted his head in a disrespectful manner, no longer caring about his name and reputation. "then why did you cast me if you're just gonna waste your words on me?"

dejun watched everything happen before him and it was astounding, in all honesty.. liu yangyang, a person who'd seem nice is actually out here disrespecting and talking back at a director.

"you know what?!" yangyang smiled as he finally stared at the director's eyes and saw how nervous and saddened she was. "get out of here. i can definitely find someone better than you." the director said, glaring before turning back and calling someone else.

"someone better than me? wow, you have to search the whole world for a person like that so why bother?"

xiao dejun frowned at what the other boy said because honestly, it was true. every single school play that didn't have either or both of them always failed.

they were just that good.

without his knowledge and awareness, dejun ended up staring at yangyang who was busy packing his bag.

"what do you want?" the seemingly cold-hearted boy asked, making dejun frown.

why's he always so mean?

the boy quickly replaced his frown with a smile before walking up to yangyang. "why can't you look me in the eyes?" dejun asked and yangyang still didn't have it in him to look at the smaller one.

"because, xiao dejun...

i hate liars like you."