the loud applause, cheers and hollers lifted dejun's mood up as he wiped his tears and bowed; it's done.

the play was finally finished and they could finally take a break from the stage.

at that moment, dejun allowed his sudden rush of happiness to distract him and he didn't even care anymore if his parents bothered to show up or not. "we did it.." he mumbled softly but loud enough to reach the silent and unfazed boy beside him.

"and so we did... so what, though?"

this made xiao dejun pout and his mood even dropped; all because of wanting to unravel whatever's behind yangyang's complex yet sorrowful personality.

"perhaps you wanna go to the forest with me?" liu yangyang then spared him a glance and dejun giggled upon seeing how puzzled the younger one was.

"the fuck would we do at a forest?" yangyang asked but regretted it upon hearing an unexpected answer before dejun even spoke.

maybe we can jump off together? or just open up...

"let's play around together! talk, walk around and just let loose for a while~"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'*'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

liu yangyang was damn well aware of what he was getting himself into the moment he nodded at a smiley yet tearful dejun.

"sure.. i'll go with you." i'll try helping you again.

this made dejun giggle as he took hold of the younger's hand. "let's go then!" he cheered, dragging the younger one who bit back a smile.

as they made their way to the forest, however, yangyang didn't complain and instead, he was mesmerised by the view dejun has been selfishly keeping to himself.

"you... go here a lot?" the younger boy mumbled, making xiao dejun nod with a cute grin. "isn't it pretty?" and eerie... like you!