"liu yangyang, did i even do something to you?"

did he even do anything else other than lie to everyone?

yangyang sighed, finally allowing himself to look at the boy in front of him. he tried giving the older one a smile, finally nodding to dejun's request of going back as the antagonist.

honestly, liu yangyang resonated with the antagonist's character; betrayed, misunderstood and in a way, punished.

"w-well? let's go, yangyang!" dejun said, attempting to drag the taller one. yangyang, on the other hand, just stared at dejun's obviously fake grin.

he knows how stressed dejun is; he's always known. he wouldn't say he was a stalker, it's just that their paths always meet and now here he was, once again staring as the masquerade opens and reveals just how hurt xiao dejun is.

as liu yangyang grew, he somehow ended up seeing more than emotion and it made him feel worse as time went by. he wants to try but people just so happen to betray and lie to him a little too much.

he wanted to help but then he can't even fix himself.

dejun has always masked himself, making it seem like he's always happy and okay with everyone but yangyang was the only person that actually saw behind his act.

admittedly, xiao dejun lived in a family where no one cared beforehand but when they found out he wasn't straight, which wasn't even a big deal, they basically treated him like a ghost so having him play the role of a depressed gay student was just accurate.

as soon as the door opened, the directress clapped her hands then ran to where the boys were. "long story short, you're back in. just look at xiao dejun in the eye." she ordered and yangyang had no other choice than to nod.