chapter 1 kidnnap-i mean bringing them here

IN BERK.
Hiccup had just been announced that we will kill the nightmare when a light appeared and took them.

IN DUMBROCH
Elinor had just told merida about the suitors when a light appeared and took them.

WITH THE GUARDIANS
They had just told jack that he was going to be a guardian when a light appeared and took them.

IN CORONA
mother gothel had just went to get some paints for rapunzel when a light appeared and took them.

IN A THEATER
this is what it looks like.

Sorry if its smallThen evryone started shouting except for jack,merida,rapunzel and hiccup who were hiding in the shadows

Sorry if its small
Then evryone started shouting except for jack,merida,rapunzel and hiccup who were hiding in the shadows.
????: SHUT UP OR ILL SLIT YOUR THROATS!
then they all turmed to see a hybrid of a girl with brow hair,eyes and cat ears and tail while wearing black pants and a shirt.
Issa: hi my name is @issa5316/@issy5316 but call me issa and im goung to show you a movie so any questions?
Then fishlegs raised his hand.
Issa: yes fishlegs?
Fishlegs: um whats a movie?
Issa: oh well a movie are moving pictures with sound now-
Then they heard a thud and saw a boy with sun glasses(stupid choice) and also a hybrid cat like me/issa wearing black amd white.
?????????: oh hi there my name is fireflame but just call be fire.
All: ok?
Then they just realize something and they saw 4 figures in the shadows.
Issa: oh right fire?
Fire: on it.
Then fire lited a fire and they each saw jack,merida,rapunzel and hiccup.
Issa: ok so the red chairs are for you guys except one with a arrow there also a blue one,pink one and green one those are for jack,merida,rapunzel and hiccup.
Then. Snotlout was about to say something.
Issa: NOW NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING MEAN TO THEM OR ILL TORTURE YOU AND FIRE WILL JOIN ME OK?!
Then everyoneshock there heads foe yes.
Issa: ok so...FIRE IS IT READY!
fire: yes.
Issa: ok so everyone sit down.
Then everyone sat down as the screen brighten up.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Author: hey guys so fireflame is my cousin and before anyone ask he does not write stories ok see you next time bye!