chapter 11 hiccup memories part 2

Then thye see the teens as 5 year old in the forest when they see a ship.
Young hiccup:"oh no guys hide".
Then the teens hid but before hiccup could leave he was knocked out and then he woke up in a cage.
??????:"hehehe".
Jack:"oh my god".
Then the movie hiccup and hiccup had tears.
Young hiccup:"p-please dont hurt me please".
??????:"hehehe no"
Then the man grabbed a whip and started whipping hiccup.
Elinor: oh my goodness.
Young Hiccup:"aaahhh!"
Then it shows hiccup tied to a chair tied to it and gagged as his braided hair is cut off one by one.
Stoick:(so thats why hiccup hair is short)
Then 2 more people come,hold him down as a knife appears.
Ok so the image's are going to be shadows ok until i say they go back to normal.
Young hiccup:no...no...aaaahhh!
Then they see hiccup on the floor with blood and with lighting they see the person holding something and because of the lighting it was......his tongue.
Then they were about to burn him with a s when he ws knocked out and saw gobber.
Gobber:"i found him"
Then stoick came on and saw hiccup.
Stoick:"dear odin".
Then we see hiccup in gothi hut and gobber daying he'll be fine but they never heard him speak again and then hiccup see snotlout and spitelout.
Spitelout:"snotlout since hiccup os mute he will cause everyone to be mute so beat him up to cure him.
Young snotlout: yes dad.
Then they see the twins and snotlout beating hiccup up.
Pitch:"sigh i really dont like that memory"
Then the twins and snotlout feel bad that hiccup didn't have a tongue.
Then the guardians in the movue hugged hiccup.
Rapunzel:"oh poor you um hiccup?".
Hiccup nodded his head for yes.
Jack:"ya hiccup that must have been really painful".
North:"ok so until that then lets get you guys trained and hiccup follow us".
Jack:"race you!"
Merida:"your on!"
Then they see hiccup in first place.
Pitch:"hiccup panthing you have the strongest lungs i have ever seen".
All the vikings: up he does!
North:"ok then let the training begin". then they went in a room.
Fire: ok guys were gonna have another break ok.
They all nodded still feeling sad for hiccup.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Author: het guys so now everyone knows what happen to hiccup and poor him and f### spitelout! anyway bye!