chapter 30 at berk

At berk.
Gobber: stoick calm down hes alright.
Stoick: i wont calm down until i find hiccup.
Gobber: look I know you worried about the lad but where could he have gone the boats are still here and we can know for sure he's not dead and plus there's no evidence that he was attacked by anything at all so....
Stoick: so what gobber I'm worried for him after all hiccup is my son and well I wish I could just hear him again, I'm just worried for him.
Then they heard a ship.
Gobber: I hope it's not Trader Johann again and his Shenanigans stories.
Spitelout: stoick there's a Slave boat Ender Captain is here and wants to talk to you.
Stoick:(oh no)
Stoick: let's just tell them we don't want any slaves valka would have never wanted slaves on berk and she would want them to be free let's just see what they want.
Then they started walking to the boat and they saw the captain a man with a dark black sphere with blue eyes came up.
??????: well hello there how are you doing stoick the vast.
Stoick: what are you doing on Berk we're not a Village that wants slaves so you can get out of here bye-bye.
??????: oh we don't want to sell you slaves we got one that can sing really good so mean is that your dragon arena and we'll bring the Beast that we called the person.
Stoick: fine.
Then the village started going to the arena.
Issa: ok guys so its getting late so its time to sleep.
Then they went to there rooms.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Author: hey guys so a few more chapters and the first part of the story and the second will be that when thye defeat eclipse ok and ill see you guys in the next chapter bye!