chapter 29 with hiccup

Then they turned to the screen.
There was a cage and hiccup was on the floor waking up.
Hiccup: ugh me head-oh no im in a slave cage.
??????: indeed you are.
Hiccup: p-please dont hurt me p-please.
It broke stoick and valka heart even more hearing there son like that.
Then the perosn left and came back with some stiff but heard something and saw hiccup sitting down and looking at a wall.
Song: havana male Version and heres the verison that got me inspired.

But listen to it only from 0:00 to 1:10 ok.
Issa: ok guys hiccup gonna sing so ready your ears.
Hiccup:(kill me)
Hiccup: havana ooh-na-na.
Everyone ws shocked that his voice was really good.
Hiccup: half of my heart is in Havana ooh-na-na she took me back to east altanta na na na.
Then some of the leafs started floating.
Hiccup: all of my heart is in havana theres something bout her manners havana ooh-na-na she didnt walk up with that "how you doing?"
Then his hands started to glow orangy-red.
Hiccup: when he came in the room he said theres alot of girls i can do with but i cant without you i knew her forever in a minute!
Snotlout: did his vouce got stronger?
They all nodded yes.
Hiccup: that summer night in June and papa says she Got'a Malo in her.
Hiccup: before you ask ye si can speak different languages.
Hiccup:  she got me feelin' like ooh.
Merida:(hes really good at singing)
Hiccup: i knew it when i meet her i loved it when i left her got me feelin' like ooh.
Then hiccup stands up.
Hiccup: and then i had to tell her i had to go! oh,na na na na na.
Then he started to glow the same color as his hands were.
Hiccup: havana ooh-na-na half of my heart is in Havana ooh-na-na she took me back to east altanta na na na.
Then they are three figures opening the door.
Hiccup: all of my heart is in Havana theres something bout her manners havana ooh-na-na-
But then a  black mask was put on his mouth.
All: gasp!
Hiccup: mmpphh.
Figure 1: well with that singing your gonna make as alot if money hahaha.
Then hiccup started struggling but then was but put on a board with wheels then his hands werw in shakles his left hands was on his left side and his right hand on his right side then they chained his feet to the board his waist and his neck then they put a mask on his that cobered his hair and was connected to thw mask that was on hiccup mouth.
Figure 2: to berk!
Hiccup:(oh no)
Stoick was p##### as valka was but then hiccup told them to calm down.
Issa: ok guys so that thing that was on hiccup are for specials so prepare for it.
Valka:(please let hiccup be ok).
-----------------------------------------------------------
Author: hey guys so the next chapter will be at berk and ill see you guys in the next chapter bye!