3.0 | Surrogate

~luna's POV~

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, I sat up and saw David sitting next to me editing his vlog. I looked at my phone and saw the caller I.D. it was my doctor. I answered the phone and put it up to my ear. "hey" I said sitting back again "hey so your results came in" she said as I took a deep breath. "hold on one second" I said moving the phone from my ear. I put her on speaker and pulled on David's arm as he looked down at my phone.

"so what's up" I said as David moved his laptop. "so your blood came back and turns out you're not pregnant" she said as I sighed and smiled. "oh my god thank god" I said smiling I looked up at David and he was looking down at his lap. "so you just have to go on antibiotics to change your diet" she said as I looked back down at my phone. "thank you" I said into the phone as I took her off speaker.

"you're welcome I'll call you when I have the prescription" she said "okay thank you" I said "bye" she said "bye" I said hanging up the phone. I looked up at David and he just went back to editing. "hey" I said laying my head on his shoulder, he didn't say or do anything. "Daviddddd" I said again as he ignored me again.

"why are you ignoring me?" I said moving my head and looking at him confused. He didn't say anything he just shrugged his shoulders. "what's wrong talk to me" I said crossing my legs and waiting for him to say something. "Okay I don't know why you're acting like that" I said getting out bed.

"why are you acting like that?" he said finally talking to me. "acting like what?" I said turning around to face him again. "you act like it's the worst thing in the world to have a kid" he said moving his laptop. I sighed as I realized he was mad because I didn't want kids. "I'm just not ready to have a kid David" I said as he got out of bed.

"why? whats wrong with having one, we can afford it, we're already getting married and I know I want one with you" David said raising his voice a little. "David I can't explain it you just have to accept it" I said not knowing how to describe it to him. "whatever it's okay" he said shrugging his shoulders. "I don't want you to be mad at me because of it" I said as he shook his head. "no it's cool I understand" he said sitting down on the bed again.

~David's POV~

I was sitting on Jason's couch editing my Vlog for tomorrow. I heard the back door open and close and I turned around to see Jason walking inside. "hey David did you ever find out about Luna" Jason asked walking into the living room. Jason was the only person I told about Luna could be pregnant.

"yeah she wasn't" I said running my hand through my hair. "how did she feel about it?" he asked sitting on the couch. "she was happy but I wasn't" I said closing my laptop and setting it next to me. "I don't know it's like I wish she was pregnant and I wish she wasn't so happy when she found out she wasn't" I said as Jason nodded his head.

"yeah but you have to understand you're not gonna be the one who's pregnant and her whole career would be put to the side for 9 months" Jason said as I started to think about it. "yeah you're right it just kind of sucks" I said opening my laptop again.

~Luna's POV~

I walked into the cafe and looked around and saw Diamond sitting in the corner on her phone. I walked over to her and she looked up and smiled at me. "hey" she said standing up and hugging me. "hey" I said as we pulled away and both sat down. "so what's the news?" she said smiling and leaning on the table.

"I'm not pregnant" I said as she sighed and sat back in her seat. "but I'm happy I'm not" I said shaking my head. "why aren't you ready for kids?" she asked me confused "I'm not rushing it I'm only 24" I said putting a straw in the water Diamond got me.

"exactly and you guys can afford it plus you would have cute ass kids" Diamond said as I rolled my eyes. "David's mad he wanted me to be pregnant" I said as I took a drink of my water "why are you so scared to have kids?" Diamond asked me curious.

"I don't know it's just I don't want to be pregnant and giving birth scares me" I said looking down at my lap. "so I guess now's not a good time to ask you to be me and Harper's surrogate" Diamond said as I looked up at her confused.

"what?" I said smiling at her "me and Harper are moving in together and want kids but we can't because we're both girls" she said smiling at me. "Harper I don't know I would have to think about it and talk to David" I said as she nodded her head.

"no I understand and it's totally fine if not" she said smiling at me. "I love you and I'm happy that you're having kids" I said as she smiled at me. "thank you I love you to" she said smiling at me.

~~~

I walked into the house and heard the TV on in the living room. I yawned as I walked into the living room to see David underneath a blanket. "are you up?" I asked walking to the other side of the couch. "yeah" he said siting up "how was your day?" he asked smiling at me.

"It was okay i've been at shoots all day but you know how I went to lunch with Diamond" I asked him as he nodded his head. "she asked me to be a surrogate for her and Harper" I said as he looked at me confused. "what did you say?" he asked crossing his arms. "I said I would talk to you about it" I said as I saw him roll his eyes.

"what?" I asked confused "you would be a surrogate for her and not have a kid with me?" he said as I looked at him confused. "what hell no? I don't want to be pregnant and I'm scared to give birth that's why I don't want kids" I said as he looked down. "I'm sorry" he said playing with his hands.

"we've been arguing so much lately and we don't feel the same anymore" I said as David looked back up at me. "I know and we've both been busy with work" David said running his hands through his hair. "this Saturday let's both stay home and order food and we can spend the night together" I said as he smiled at me.

"yeah and we can finally plan our wedding" David said as I smiled "I love you" I said kissing him "I love you to and it's okay if you don't want kids I'll get over it" he said smiling at me. "thanks it means a lot" I said as he put his hand on my thigh.

 "thanks it means a lot" I said as he put his hand on my thigh

@lunasmith: my date today was so cute
👤:@diamondwilliams

liked by daviddobrik, harperwilliams and 2,498,398 others

@harperwilliams: damn you gonna steal my wife like that

@diamondwilliams: sorry i still love you @harperwilliams

@daviddobrik: you're cheating on me?

@fanaccount: yes you finally posted

@corinnakopf: we need another girls night

@lizakoshy: YES ^

@lunasmith: let's fucking plan it then @corinnakopf @lizakoshy