4.0 | Date night

"so you won't do it?" Harper said looking at me confused. Harper and Diamond came over so I can tell them I'm not gonna be a surrogate. "No but I don't want you to be mad at me because of it" I said playing with my hands. "I understand it's okay" Diamond said smiling at me as Harper gave Diamond a dirty look.

"it just doesn't make sense" Harper said rolling her eyes "what?" David asked as he was sitting next to me. "we're your closest friends and you won't do this for us? do you not want us to be happy?" Harper said as I looked at her crazy. "I want you guys to be happy it's just that's really big and I can't do it" I said as she rolled her eyes.

"whatever I'll be outside" she said talking to Diamond. "don't worry she'll get over it" Diamond said standing up and following Harper out the room. "what the fuck?" I said turning to David confused. "she will get over it don't stress about it" David said as I nodded my head.

~~~

I heard the front door open and close as I finished making the bed on the couch. "I got the food" David said walking into the room. "damn" he said looking around the living room at the huge blanket fort I made. I laughed as I got off the couch. "what it's cute" I said walking over to him. I hugged him and he leaned down and kissed me.

"now let's watch Disney movies" I said grabbing the food from him and walking to the blanket fort. "we're supposed to be planning a wedding" David said laughing and walking to the couch. He sat down next to me as I pulled out the chinese take out boxes. "okay so when's the date" I asked smiling at him.

~~~

It was later that night around 7:30 and me and David were getting pretty far with wedding planning. We picked a date which was going to be July, 30th 2019, we found a venue and everything. "fuck we have to make invites" I said as David laughed "well Natalie can make invites" he said as I laughed. "I'll help her" I said standing up and walking into the kitchen.I grabbed a water bottle out the fridge and heard the doorbell go off.

"I'll get it" I said walking to the front room I opened the door and saw Liza and Jordan. "oh my god hey guys" I said as Liza reached her hands out to hug me. Liza and Jordan have been dating for a little over a year now and they moved in together out to calabasa. "hey" Liza said as she hugged me. "oh you guys can come in" I said as she pulled away from me.

"sorry for the mess we were planning the wedding" I said as we walked into the living room where there were a bunch of binders everywhere. "It's okay we won't be here for long" Jordan said as they sat down on the couch.

Me and David were comfortable to be ourselves around Liza again, it wasn't awkard because they were exes because they both were dating other people. "so why did you guys stop over?" David asked as I sat down next to him.

"we have news" Liza said smiling at us "Jordan purposed" she said holding her hand out so we could see the ring. "oh my god" I said smiling and looking at the diamond on her finger. "I'm so happy for you guys" I said as I hugged her "thank you" she said laughing as we pulled away.

"holy shit that's big" David said as we laughed and he ran his hands through his hair. "well congratulations" he said as Liza smiled at him. "you guys want something to drink?" I asked standing up "yeah I'll come with you" Liza said standing up with me.

We walked into the kitchen and I turned to her "so how did he ask?" I said smiling at her. "we went to New York and he asked me in central park at night it was really cute" she said smiling and leaning on the kitchen island. "you guys are gonna have the cutest fucking wedding I swear" I said as she laughed.

~~~

"bye guys" I said closing the front door, I locked the door and walked back into the living room. "I'm so glad we decided to stay home tonight" David said as I sat down next to him. "me to we needed this" David said as I got under the blanket. "okay now let's watch Disney movies" I said as David laughed. "okay fine" he said grabbing the TV remote.

David started looking for a movie and both of our phones started going off. I picked mine up and unlocked it to see that someone was texting the vlog squad group chat.

"Vlog Squad"

Kristen - hey guys can you come over tomorrow at 12

Carly - yeah what for?

Zane - of course

Jason - I have to take charlie to dance but after I can

Erin - me and Carly will

Yeah so can me and David what's up?

Scotty - it's just news with me and Kristen

Josh - bad or good?

Jeff - if it's bad just tell us now so it's not awkard

Jonah - what he said

Kristen - no it's good

"hey we're going to Kristen and Scotty's house tomorrow at 12" I said locking my phone and looking at David. "why?" he asked wrapping his arms around me. "she said they have news I don't know what" I said as he nodded his head. We spent the rest of the night just watching movies until we fell asleep on the couch.

@lunasmith: I'm so happy for this girl I love you so much and hope you have fun with your new fiancé even if he is a bitch sometimes i still love ya @jordanlake👤:@lizakoshy

👤:@lizakoshy

liked by lizakoshy, diamondwilliams and 2,398,398 others

@diamondwilliams: yes I'm so happy for her ❤️

@lizakoshy: thank you so much I love you to 💗

@jordanlake: is that a compliment?

@daviddobrik: it's a compliment from luna @jordanlake

@corinnakopf: still can't believe liza's getting married

@fanaccount: yes we love girls supporting girls

(A/N) we're gonna act like Kristen is luna okay 💀