27.0 | The Family

~Luna's POV~

"David, do I look okay?" I asked walking out of the bathroom while he was in the closet. I was wearing white jeans with a black long sleeve shirt tucked in along with checkered slip on vans. I did my makeup light and curled my hair. He walked out of the closet and was wearing black jeans, red vans, and a black shirt. Basic David.

"babe, you look great why are you stressed?" David asked looking at me confused. It was four days before our wedding day and we had to pick up David's family from the airport this morning. Later tonight my family was coming in and we were going to have dinner altogether because our parents haven't actually met yet.

"because I gotta look cute for your family" I said as he laughed walking over to me. "you'll be fine they all love you" he said leaning down and kissing me. "they better" I said as he laughed. "come on we're gonna be late" he said picking his Tesla keys up from the nightstand.

~~~

We parked the car and sat there for a minute until I saw his sisters walk out of the airport along with his parents and brother. We both got out of the car and they walked over to us "hey! I missed you!" David's dad said hugging David. "I missed you!" Ester said walking over to me and hugging me. "I missed you too," I said hugging her back "I only wanted to come because of you," Sarah said hugging me as I laughed. "Luna!" Toby yelled running up and hugging me

"Toby!" I said laughing as they all pulled away "Luna!" Palo said hugging me as I laughed. David's dad loved me, he was always so nice to me. "I missed you!" I said as he pulled away from me. "I can't wait to meet your dad!" he said as I got nervous, I kinda forgot about that until he brought it up.

"Luna you look so beautiful," David's mom said hugging me "thank you so do you," I said hugging her back. "Okay let's get out of here because I'm not supposed to be parked here," David said as I laughed at him.

~~~

We dropped his family off at the hotel that David rented for them. They were going to settle in while I started figuring out what to do for dinner. When we got back to our house I walked into the kitchen while David followed me. "I'm gonna take a shower then I'm gonna come back down and clean up," he said as I nodded my head. "I'm gonna start cooking," I said as he smiled "have fun," he said walking out of the room.

~~~

I was making my mom's three cheese lasagna along with salad and cheese bread. I put the lasagna in the oven and looked at the clock seeing I had to go. I grabbed my car keys from the box we kept our keys in. I walked into the front room and saw David walking down the stairs. Now he was wearing black jeans, black vans and a black long sleeve with a jean jacket over it.

"I gotta go but I'll be back can you watch the food please?" I asked as he nodded. "yeah sure" he said coming closer and hugging me. "I'll be back with my family," I said rolling my eyes as he laughed. "I love your family," he said leaning down and kissing me. "I love you but I gotta go," I said as I pulled away "I love you to be safe!" he yelled as I walked out the house.

~~~

I parked my car as I saw my family walk out of the airport. I got out of the car and my little sister Elena saw me and ran up to me "I missed you" she said hugging me she was so big her 15th birthday just passed but I was glad she was getting to her teen years. "I missed you too," I said smiling and hugging her back.