[°•3°•]

L E T T E R   F O R

nira014

My dear lovely sis ❤️❤️❤️

You are elder than me. Not being my biological sister you have always supported me as much as a biological sister would do for her younger sister.

I know you have a hectic schedule because you study medical science. You extracted time from your busy schedule to talk to me- a complete stranger, just when I said that I wasn't satisfied the way I was treated by my so-called friends.

I can feel you through your words: you're such a kind person who loves everyone irrespective of their age and origin. Just as they say, doctors are special because they feel for every person and you're no different from that. When no so-called friends were for me, YOU were there.

Thank you so so much.

I wish you success in your upcoming life. Love you as my sister forever. 💜💜💜

-Anonymous Female Fighter

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-

L E T T E R   F O R

suhanaanzar

Hey Though I haven't known you that long you've been really nice to me and given me advice when I needed it. Thank you. You might think you haven't done much but trust me you don't know how much it meant to have someone's like you care about me. It just really touched me. Thank you so much. I love you aha. Know that I'm here if you even want to talk to me too. Actually I can't say that can I? This is anonymous! Ahaha, good luck trying to figure out who it is. Aha xo

- Anonymous Fighter

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-

L E T T E R  F O R

daughter_of_olympus

Honestly, this is going to be hard. I remember being a young, brand new Wattpad user. Often, when I read comments, I saw your username. Finally, after like a month, I worked up the courage to follow you. (Yes, it is stupid. Don't question it.) AND YOU FOLLOWED ME BACK! Overtime, we chatted. You introduced me to Solangelo, Pernico, Jercy, and so much more. You always supported me, and I will always support you. You said so many kind words and showed me your emotions and thoughts on my stories. You read and voted on my stories and I couldn't be more grateful. Just so you know, I looked up to you, as a person and an author. Thank you so much for everything. I hope you have a bright future ahead of you.

- Anonymous Fighter

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-

L E T T E R   F O R

wanderrlust

Crazy gal, I love you, don't you know? Met you almost a year ago and I don't know how on Earth my life would be without your annoying, horrible puns. Seriously, they're so horrible, I just want to laugh and cry at the same time! But they do make my day.

I am proud of you, so much, you are so strong, fighting for your life and I want you to keep going. I believe in you. You're strong enough to survive and live.

I love you and I can't believe I am saying this, but I miss your annoying puns.

-Anonymous Fighter

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-