[°•7°•]

LE T T E R  for

TheBrokenAngel13

It didn't take much time for us to become friends. Aaah, and again, it seemed a bit unreal to me at first that an online friend can be so genuine!

You're not Broken but indeed you're an angel in my life! 👼👼👼 (couldn't find the emoji for a female, lol)

But I'm glad that we met, I'm really very glad! Hopefully we can meet someday! 🌸🌸🌸

-Anonymous Female Fighter

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-

L E T T E R   F O R

Katelyn776

Katie, I never tell you how much I love you. You're awesome friend, and I don't know what, who, or where I'd be without you. Not seeing you makes my days feel empty, and I'd do pretty much any and everything for you. You're the best. I mean it. The. Best. I love you.

- Anonymous Fighter

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-

L E T T E R   F O R

-wanderlust-

Hey didi,
I just want you to know that you’re
I C O N I C. like, truly iconic.
You’re funny, cute, smart, understanding, just Iconic.
I’m so glad to have you as my cereal sister and I won’t leave you no matter what. Pinky promise.

- Anonymous Fighter

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

L E T T E R   F O R

CARSONDIOXIDE-

Hey Carson. I just wanted to tell you that I really love you despite your craziness and you truly deserve to be happy. I hope we can get closer with time, and I wish you all the best in life. I hope I get to listen to your songs one day or watch you play soccer, and I hope this small note brought a smile to your face.

- Anonymous Fighter

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-

L E T T E R   F O R

BooskiBabii

Dear Boo,

How should I thank you for all your soothing words for me? And not only for me, but all those people out there for whom you showered your love in your book "Dear Boo."

I was initially reluctant to share my stuffs with you. But then YOU YOURSELF were the one to unleash my shyness. You became the shoulder where I could lean on without giving a second thought- and you still are.

I love the inner self of yours. Keep supporting me and all others like you always did. 😍😍😍😍

Love you and Thank you.(even though the Thanks is not enough for all you have done for me)
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

-Anonymous Female Fighter
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-

L E T T E R  F O R

seymaftw

Hey seyma,
You are amazing. Please NEVER forget that and stop blaming yourself for everything. It’s not you fault. You have a huge, HUGE heart and yes, that can hurt sometimes but it’s also amazing. You’re very loved, please remember that. By me, and all you other friends and we won’t leave you. Promise, promise.

- Anonymous Fighter

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-