Werid Reactions?

(Jesses PoV)
I walked to the dinner table, which for right now it was being used for breakfast. Olivia, Axel, Lukas, And Radar were all sitting down eating. As I walked toward there direction, I stared at the empty seats. I sat down, Soon later Romeo did too. I stared at the pancakes, They looked so good. It was pancakes with syrup, Fruits and then whipped cream. For some reason I just didn't want to eat, I lost my appetite. I gazed at the pancakes, I started to bury myself in my thoughts. I wonder when Petra will come back? Will I have to go that meeting? Ugh. My facial expression turned to a pissed and troubled expression. I almost forgot my meeting with Magnus this afternoon. I heard a voice, Then I flinched jumping out of my seat, To see it was just axel tapping my shoulder. "Jeez buddy, You okay?" Axel said with a concerned tone. I nodded my head, Saying yes. "So uh..Jesse you going to that meeting with Magnus?" Axel said, I saw the excitement in his eyes. "Yeah big guy, I am but I can't bring anybody with me". I said. His happy expression turned into a disappointed look.

(Romeos PoV)
Jesse stood up, From her seat gesturing for us to get up as well. I stood up and walked the closest to jesse. Then we heared something that some of us didn't even like,Stella. Jesse sighed, And smiled happily. "Hello stella". Jesse said. "Hello jesse, Im very greatful you decided to let me stay in becantown". Stella said as she fidgeted with her fingers. "Im glad you like it here". Jesse said happily. I saw jesse lay her hand on Stella's shoulder, But then when she did Stella flinched and moved jesses hand off. Weird reaction, Right?

(Jesses POV)

What the,why'd Stella react like that? I looked confused"I'm sorry j-Jesse but I don't want y-you touching me"

"I'm sorry j-Jesse but I don't want y-you touching me". Stella said. Seesh why'd I do to deserve this. "Uh..okay?" I said, as my voice trailed off. Oh ShIt! I'm gonna be late! "Sorry but I gotta go". I said, as I ran towards to gates to becantown. They were quarts and diamonds, And wool. It was just a beautiful, And very detailed gate. When it finally opened I dashed, Until I was out of sight. "Portal atlas, Take me to boomtown!" I yelled. I stood there for a few seconds. But then the ground rumbled. "GaH!" I fell on the cold grass. An obsidian portal with purple specs coming out of every direction appeared. I got up, And started to walk towards, And soon eventually inside of its purple madness.

(A/N)
so I wonder if you liked this so far, I'm enjoying the plot so far . But I'm deciding on adding more pictures in,so you can get a visual reference to what the characters seeing or what's going on at that specific time. I hope you enjoy!