BoomTown is upsidedown!

(Jesses PoV)

I appeered, On the O sign of boom town. But me forgetting it was like that I fell on the floor. "Ow..Fuck I forgot they didn't add stairs.." I mumbled. I stood up, walking towards the giant skyscraper in the sky. I walked up the stairs, And herd a bunch of noises. I opened the door slowly, As it creaked open. I saw Magnus, Gabriel, And SoReN?! I gasped, In shock. "Hey guys" I said feeling very awkward. "Ah, Jesse your here!" Gabriel said happily. Soren looked away rubbing his arms, He looked embarrassed. I walked up to him a lifted my hand out to him. "Hey Soren, get up so we can talk" I said, Smiling peacefully. Soren looked at my hand with caution, But then grabbed ny hand and pulled himself up. He gave me a big hug, "I'm sorry that I ran away when I was needed" Soren said as he tried to hold back his tears. "Hey buddy its fine" I said."Now let's discuss the stuff about boomt--". I was almost done, But then I was interrupted. "G-Gah, Magnus!?" I yelled. "Small fry you were late, And now I'm mad!" Magnus said while laughing. I giggled, And laughed. Then Mangus put me in a headlock and gave me a noogie. "Ow..S-Stop" I said, But then I bursted into laughter.

(Nobody's PoV)
Jesse laughed, But then she stopped, So did Magnus when he saw Gabriel's stern, And serious expression. "Ahem, Now if you don't mind let's discuss our issues". Gabriel said. Jesse sat next to Gabriel.

"Gabriel, we have Issues?" Jesse said while she sounded confused yet concerned

"Gabriel, we have Issues?" Jesse said while she sounded confused yet concerned. "Yes issues jesse, We need to ask you something important". Gabriel said jesturing over to magnus and soren. "Uhm, What's going on?" Jesse sounded more serious. "We  thought It'd be better if we went to evermore city, But you have to bring your friends". Gabriel said. "Evermore city, you mean isa's place?" Jesse asked. "Yes" Gabriel said. Jesse reached out towards her inventory, And grabbed the portal atlas. "What's that?" The trio of friends said. "Ill tell you later". Jesse answered. "Atlas, Take us to becantown" Jesse said. As the ground rumbled, A wood portal appeered. The trio plus the brave girl walked towards and inside the portal. Jesse, And the rest of the guys landed in front of the gates. "Woah!" The three said. Jesse side eyed them, And her face looked satisfied with their reaction. As the gates to becantown opened, Jesse walked towards the beauty of her town.

 As the gates to becantown opened, Jesse walked towards the beauty of her town