That bond with Isa

(Jesses PoV)
I looked at Soren, Magnus, And Gabriel's exression, It was priceless. I continued walking, But I knew the others noticed by now that some of the becantowners were staring at me with frighten or cautious expressions. I sighed, I stared back at some of them, They flinched. "Small fry, Why are they looking at you like That?". Magnus asked. "Well, you heard about how the admin stole my identity, Well I just think there getting used to the old me again" I said. We finally hit the order hall, As I walked in it the order/Or my friends was there. I felt strange, I can't really describe the feeling but it was like VERY intense. "Jesse, Your back!" Radar shouted. "Heh, yeah" I replied. Radar hugged me softly, And I hugged back. I swear Radars like a little cute dog! "Ahem, So everyone I would like to announce that we are going to isa's". I said, My voice was a little raspy."Who's issa?" Axel and Olivia asked. "Long story short, She is a lady who ran a city in the sky, But then Aiden started to destroy it, So I showed her the land and stuff by falling off the very end of the city". I said.  "But we gotta go, Its ergent". I said. I looked at Romeo for a second, He looked uncomfortable. I walked up to him, And put my hand on his shoulder. "Hey Romeo, you okay?" I asked. "Uh, Yeah sorry". He said. "Theres no,need for sorrys". I said smiling. Romeo started walking with us outside.

(Jesses PoV)
I walked outside, Shutting the door. I took out the atlas looking at it shiny blue, gold, And white cover. I flipped the the books pages, Fastly so I can enjoy the sight. It's aura, With the sparkles and Sparks is just a sight to behold. As we finally made it to the entrance towards the forest. I grabbed whispered to the the atlas "Atlas take us to Isa's". As I said that the ground rumbled. And a quarts and coal portal appears! Without a word I jump into the portal, Smiling as I go. But I wasn't expecting what was coming. All of us were falling from the sky!

I felt wind and air press down on my face, As I opened my eyes slowly, I felt calm

I felt wind and air press down on my face, As I opened my eyes slowly, I felt calm. While everyone else was screaming, I folded my hands and put them behind my head. "AhHhHhH, JeSsE hOw ArE yOu NoT fReAkInG oUt AbOuT tHiS!?" Axel and Olivia screamed. "Well starting off I've fell from the sky before". I said calmly. They looked confused, As I smirked. Hah their faces. "AhHHHHhHhh" They all screamed. We started to get close to land, And then ploop in the water we are. As we walked we saw a beautiful building or city, Town whatever you wanna call it!

 As we walked we saw a beautiful building or city, Town whatever you wanna call it!

(Romeo's PoV)
Wow, This place looks so spectacular. In my opinion becantown's better but, This is top notch. A woman with black hair, Green radiation eyes piercing through my soul, A woman like body structure, And an angry expression. But then, Jesse walked up to the lady and through her arms onto the woman. The woman looked suprised, But then her face softened, As she bowed in front of Jesse. "Oh my Isa, you don't have to do that". Jesse said as her face Started to turn red. Aw shes cute when she's embarrassed, After I said that my face started to heat up! "Sorry Jesse, Reginald, and Milo we're dying for your visit" Isa said as she chuckled to herself. "Oh, Regi and Milo" Jesse and Isa looked at each other with a sinister smirk. Jesse is up to no good, And I know that for a fact...