11/12/2016

Betty's pov-

It was the middle of the day I was at lunch and now it's just the core 4 me Archie Veronica jughead it's been really hard because I have no one to talk to about you know (black hood) he shot arch's dad killed miss Grundy I can even think of the rest. I just kept on thinking and Archie is to the left of me he started looking at me then Veronica took me from my thoughts not to be rude but v keeps on talking about her father and she says she doesn't like him isn't funny how she is talking about him all the time but doesn't like him

Archie's POV- Ronnie was talking about how her mom want her to go to court on behalf of her father. I look over at Betty she is just zoned out we haven't really been talking a lot. You know what I'm going to walk her home and actually talk to her today we have cemetery next I'll be her partner . Veronica waved her hand in front of our faces then she keeps talking I see Betty role her eyes just a little if u didn't know her as well as I do u would never see it jughead isn't talking either he is just stuffing g his face with burgers I think he is on his 5th and his and Betty's frys. The bell rings and Betty rushes off I tried catching up to her but everyone got I the way.  I wanted to be her partner but she was with Kevin. Suddenly moose was pulling Kevin away this was my chance so I technically ran over 3 kids to get to Betty .... 1 30 mins later we have 5 mins left of school and I have s.s. with Betty and I promise myself I would talk to her so I'll walk her home ask my dad if Betty can eat dinner with me and tell her my dad asked . " Hey Betty can I walk you home" " yea sure" we got to her house and I walked her to her door (time jump to when Fred Archie's dad got home at 5 38) "dad can I invite Betty over for dinner" " yea sure bud but I'm going to have to go back at 700" " ok thank you" ( a for Archie and b for Betty) A "hey do you want to come over for dinner my dad asked and then we can watch a movie if you want" B "yea sure I'll be over in 10" I'm so happy I think I'm going to put on a scary movie the conjuring , The Autopsy of Jane Doe or The boy betty got here and dinner just got done we were eating and my dad checked the time and said he had to leave me and Betty stared eating and we finished and got ice cream and ate it and I put the movie on movie eyes about an hour in she started to fall asleep on my shoulder/chest so a muted it pause it and turned it up a lot I already say the conjuring so I knew this was gonna be a scary and loud part so I unmuted it an played it all the lights were off and it was dark so it was really scary she screamed and sorta had a panic attack she has had hundreds of theis so I know what to do put her feet on the ground hold her shoulders and look right into her eyes (sorry if that was not right just thought it was gonna be cute) she got back to normal and looked back at my lips and back to my eyes. I saw in her eyes she looked angry but also gazing. I started leaning In but then I stoped myself I looked at the movie and pause it. I looked back at her and she leaned in. She started moving forward she sat on my lap and started kissing me. Obviously I kissed back who wouldn't she put her arms around my neck (DA DA DAAAAAA SORRY I LEFT YOU GUYS ON A CLIFFHANGER)