ELEVEN

DON POV

"Shut up you gone do whatever I tell you to do"His voice is so raspy and evil his breath so cold

I struggle to escape his grasp his hands latch across my neck as he squeezes unbuckling his pants and ripping mine off popping the button he forces all his body weight on me as he inserts me I cry out but nothing comes out...no one hears me ....no ones here ...My eyes fill to the brim with water as I sit there having what was supposed to be mine taken from me by my uncle my vision blurry and my breathing abnormal .... "Why?" is all I could let out. Its all i could say.

The image replays in my mind like a broken record and it hurts the same everytime.

BOOM BOOM BOOM "Don what the fuck you doing bitch get out the bathroom its been 30 minutes!" I hear from the other side of the door I turn off the water look at myself in the mirror and smile I open the door to see Cee he hugs me which is rare we never hug we let go... "I gotta go back to my house and finish cleaning the mess from the party Wyatt coming with is it okay that Mike takes you home?"

I nod and wave as he grabs his keys and walks out with Wyatt.

I look over at Mike our eyes meet and he smiles I blush a little and try to avoid eye contact but he starts making foot steps towards me and grabs me sits down and sets me on his lap at this point my cheeks are scorching red and I'm just going along with this

"So what's up with you? Everything good?"

"I'm fine...i just had a flashback...I sorta got scared but I'm better...and also trynna figure out why I'm on your lap.."

"You still sitting here so....obviously you don't have a problem with it" he said grinning

I know the game he's playing and I can play along even tho I basically just blew snot into his shirt and opened up a little he probably thinks that I'm vulnerable and he can have his way but he has another thing coming

I stand up raising my eyebrow at him "aren't you straight I was just a faggot maybe a couple days ago sooooo are you a faggot too now I don't get it ?" I say grinning at him.

His nostrils flare "yo watch it and watch yo mouth" he stands up hovering over me.

Checkmate. I know I shouldn't be doing this considering he literally just choked me out but he obviously has been playing this sick ass game since middle school so maybe I'll play along not like I'm gonna catch feelings because honestly fuck him so he wants to continue to flirt and play I can too.

He just turns around and heads upstairs I hesitate to follow him until a few minutes later I hear him yell out

"Donny!!"

I don't where he got that nickname from but it's sorta cute so I'll let him keep it I walk upstairs and walk into what seems to be his room Its a typical room for a boy Sports trophies basketball pictures portraits

He walks out of the bathroom and walks over to his dresser and drops towel

I scream out and cover my eyes "MICHEAL!!"

He laughs "aint nothing you don't wanna see nigga"

I peek as he turns around to find a pair of underwear in his dresser my eyes shoot down as I see his toned butt and I scan up his back filled with tattoos too many for someone still in high school and then I notice what's dangling in between his legs I clap my hands back around his eyes "HURRY UP!!"