14 || date night

As everyone slowly arrived, I quickly realised there were quite a few extra people that were not here for the first date, something slightly off-putting to me. At first, we began chatting for a while until we made an executive decision to head inside. A few people had to buy their tickets, Gene and I already bought ours so we walked right in.

We stood awkwardly in the isles waiting for the others to come in, chewing our gums to release tension. The eyes of everyone else in the theatre were on us. Or at least it felt like that standing upwards while everyone else had taken their assigned seats.

The others finally came in after what felt like a cold decade and we all piled into the chairs. The order went as follows:

- Kai & Aphmau, Laurance, Y/N and Gene, Travis & Katelyn, Garroth and Kawaii~Chan, Dante & Lucinda.

Dante and Lucinda had come together but it was agreed upon that they were just friends.

This all meant, I had Laurance on my right and Gene on my left. Gene had Travis on his left, which was good. I secretly hoped they would get along, maybe even become friends. Kawaii~chan was sitting next to Garroth and Dante. Lucinda was tagging along just to see the movie.

"H-Hey guys, what movie are we watching?" I questioned, leaning forward. I was a little embarrassed because I had everyones attention and the movie theatre was quite silent.

"Yeah I don't even know?" it appeared nobody knew the movie we were watching.

"heh heh, we are watching..." Aphmau began, "drum role please~" she teased, receiving multiple cold glares.

I begrudgingly battered my hands on my thighs in rhythm with the countdown.

"SHREK!" She screamed, her statement was followed by a cheeky giggle.

"Mmmeeeee" Kawaii~chan began fangirling. The theatre echoed with groans. Most of the people there were fairly vexed with Aphmau's movie choice. I decided to try my best to blend in with the crowd.

"Aph, why Shrek? It's been out for years. How is it even showing in cinemas?" I tried to keep my voice down but was obviously grunting.

"Are! You! Kidding! Me!" She was not trying to keep her voice down at all, when everyone in the cinema could hear her clear-as-day.

"Shrek is the best movie of all time!" She screached.. she lowered her voice and whispered to herself while she put her head down. "Aside from my little pony."

"APHMAU REALLY?!" Katelyn growled

"Hmph... it's a good movie" she grunted to herself.

"It is a pretty good movie ." Kai stated coldly.

Aphmau looked down the row with wide eyes and wide mouth. She looked very impressed with herself, somewhat normally.

"S-S-S-SEE!?."

"Come on! Y/N, you can't possibly like this movie can you!" Lucinda targeted me, Katelyn agreed with her.

"Yeah, Y/N! Right?"

"Uhm, I don't really mind" I lowered my head down, whispering to myself "I-its kinda a good movie." Gene bent down to my ear and whispered quiet enough for no one else to hear.

"I like it too" he assured me. His warm breath and warm words. He was so close, and so calmingly sweet towards me.
A sudden flash of light came from my left. Gene and I both turned in unison to see a fangirling Kawaii~chan, a phone pointed at Gene and I. She slowly lowered her phone and made the eyes. The eyes screaming oh yeah, I got that on camera.