19

~HANA~

I walked towards the smirking boy looking flustered as ever. "What do you want now?" I asked, "Lets talk it over a cup of coffee." He got my hand and we started walking to our town's cafe. We walked up to the counter and ordered our drinks. "Hello! Welcome to Need Coffee, what can I get you?" "Hi, can I get an Iced Caramel Macchiato and a Blueberry Cheesecake?" Sure! Anything else? "Also an Americano. That's all." We payed for our food and drinks and we sat down. "Okay, care to explain?" I asked. Hyunjin chuckled. "I'll make it up to you, give me a week." He said smiling at me. "What do you mean a week?" I asked feeling confused as ever. "A week to make you fall for me again." He said flashing me his eyesmile. I thought to myself, wow. This bitch has the audacity to think I'll like him again? I answered back saying "Hyunjin, you think I'll fall for your charms again? Nuh-uh, I'm done with you and your games." I said while sipping on my drink. He took both of my hands and looked at me in the eye, "Please Hana, just a week. If you don't fall for me after that week, I won't bother you anymore." I let go of his hands and thought to myself, "I mean, I'm done with him, I don't like him anymore, it's not like I'll like him anymore right?" I thought to myself. "Deal." We shook hands then continued talking. I thought I was done with him, but it turns out to be the complete opposite.
-
rushed im sorry 🤧 I'll post a better update soon