20 ~ Part 1

i was peacefully sleeping through the weekend until my phone started ringing loudly.

i picked it up and I saw that Jisoo was calling. I answered the phone "HANA YOUR BLIND DATE WITH SEHUN IS TODAYY" I pulled my phone away from my ear because of Jisoo's loud voice "Okay, what time is the blind date?" I asked, "11:30" I checked my phone and saw that it was 11:00, "Okay bitch gotta go" I dropped the call and immediately started getting ready (guide is above^^ if you don't like it feel free to imagine your own) I took my bag and I went out.

I saw that Jisoo texted me the address so I made my way to the designated place for my blind date. I entered the bistro and saw a guy that looked like Sehun so I went towards him. "Hello, are you Oh Sehun?" and when I saw his face I realized it wasn't him. "Oh I'm sorry, I mistakenly took you for someone else." I bowed and looked around the bistro to see if I can spot Sehun (just pretend he's only a year older and not actually 6 years older lmao) while I was looking I felt someone tap my shoulder. "Hey there." I saw there Sehun looking at me. Damn he's tall. I thought to myself. "Oh hey, I didn't see you haha." I said awkwardly, "Well, I didn't think I introduced myself yet. But um I'm Oh Sehun, nice to meet you." He said smiling brightly at me "Kim Hana" I answered back.

We sat down near the window and decided to order our food. The waiter arrived and we were ready to order, "Hi, can I get a truffle pasta and lemonade." The waiter nodded "Same goes for me." Then the waiter left our table. I decided to start asking questions since it was getting really awkward. "So, how do you know Jisoo?" "Oh, I attend the same private academy as her and we became friends because of that." I nodded, I looked out the window to see someone incredibly familiar but I decided to shrug it off. I got out my camera and decided to take a picture of Sehun. "Hey! Why did you do that?" I started laughing because of how flustered he is. "Just because." I said, I sat back down when I saw Sehun taking a picture of me. "Fair enough." I said our food finally arrived at the table and we devoured it instantly. "Where do you wanna go after?" Sehun asked. "Let's go to the arcade in Hongdae!" I said enthusiastically. "Okay." When we finished our food we went to the subway station and entered the train going to Hongdae. While waiting I decided to post the picture of Sehun I took.

 While waiting I decided to post the picture of Sehun I took

ohhsehun_, jisooooo, meanhoe_ and 78,021 others liked
kim.hana: k um wow.

comments are disabled
-
While I was scrolling I saw Sehun post as well.
-

kim

kim.hana and 143,890 others liked.
ohhsehun_: hana give me attention please :((

comments are disabled

-

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry for the delay, this will be part 1. There are gonna be 3 parts so just stay tuned. oh and the book is gonna end soon :(( fyi the ending might have a plot twist ;))