Epilogue

All this time, I can't believe I still like him.

But what will I tell Sehun? Oh no, this is real bad. I sat down at one of the benches in deep thought, questioning my feelings for Hyunjin. But then I felt a presence beside me. I looked up to see Hyunjin looking right at me. *thump* *thump*

There goes my heart. My heart was beating so fast looking at him, I felt heat rising up to my cheeks.

"So I didn't expect to see you here." I looked up at him and I wasn't going to lie when I said he looked so fine.
The way his hair sways around because of the wind, his beautiful crescent eyes, and his plump lips that I wouldn't hesitate to kiss.
"Take a picture, it'll last longer."

My cheeks heated up due to his comment. Oh how I miss this man. But still, what about Sehun? It would be really bitchy for me to leave Sehun all behind. Ugh, out of all times, why now?

"Your probably wondering why I'm here right?" Hyunjin asked me, "Yea" "First of all, I wanted to say sorry. I'm sorry for being an asshole and for cheating on you. I don't know why I did but what I know is I regret it alot." I looked up to him and I could see the guilt in his eyes.

"Your very special to me but I could tell you've moved on from me now. And I'm okay with that. As long as your happy, I'm happy. I mean, that's what true love is right?" I could clearly hear the hurt in his voice but oh boy, he is wrong. After all this time he still has my heart.

"Hyunjin, I'm sorry too. I'm sorry I didn't hear your side of the story and for just straight up ignoring you. Don't worry, I forgive you." As I said that, the countdown started.
"10!"
"9"
"8"

We started stepping nearer to each other.
"7"
"6"
"5"

Our bodies were in front of each other. Faces leaning

"4"
"3"
"2"
"1"
It's always been you, Hwang Hyunjin.

Then I felt his soft lips on mine.

-

That's the end of the story guys!! Im sorry if I didn't reach your expectations. I tried my best to give you guys a good ending and I hope it satisfies you? Anyways thanks for all the love and support. I love you guys so much and see you on my next stories <3
~ mary ~