What You Can Expect From Various Online Islamic Courses? | Al-Azhar Classes

Many people across the globe are looking forward to learning more about Islam under the current political situations of the globe. This is apart from the Muslims who want to have a deeper understanding of their faith and want to pursue certain lines of careers. Keep on reading to know more about what you can learn with Online Islamic Courses and how learners can use this education to progress in certain careers.

What to expect in Islamic studies

With the courses in Islam, you would not only be delving deep into the regions of the Islamic faith and Arabic language, but also the cultural beliefs as well as the associated rituals.
Islam is based on the text of the Quran, which is the holy scripture of the Muslims. The Mohammedans believe that Quran, better known as Quran Sharif contains the utterances of the prophet Muhammad.

Therefore, the text in the holy book lays down the foundations of Islamic society. An important component of the degree of Islamic studies is the exploration of the role and the influence of religion. Universities and institutes are also offering courses on other archaic religion like Hinduism and the religions practiced in Ancient Egypt.

Education levels

Many of the universities and colleges are offering Islamic study degree programs. These universities are situated in multicultural Arabian cities. However, if you are far away, you can opt for online Islamic courses. You can pursue different levels of courses in Islamic studies to get bachelor's masters or a doctorate degree. Students mostly prefer graduate level courses.
When you choose a degree program to study Islam, it would help you learn the Arabic language, in the beginning. You may also have options to study in several of the middle-eastern languages or dialects like Turkish, Persian or Arabic. In addition to this, certain courses can include Urdu and Hindi in their curriculum as well.

In the historical part, you would be studying the emergence of the Egyptian culture, Judaism, modern-day Israel, and Ottoman-empire. There are certain students who like to take Online Islamic Courses in Middle Eastern literature.

The modern and historical literary pieces require being evaluated for their context, linguistic style, motifs as well as the cultural influence.

If you choose a political science course in Islamic studies, you would discover the place and conditioning of the middle-eastern countries in the modern world. In a few courses, which may sound interesting to some people, students can get an insight into how the political functioning of certain controversial countries have changed the perceptions and policies of the international community towards them.

While you may be pursuing the main course from a university, certain Online Islamic Courses can be used for supplementing your Islam-based studies. If you consider the employment options after this, you would be pleased to find that teaching post in religions and philosophy has a good remuneration in various countries including the US. You may also be chosen as a part-time instructor or an adjunct while taking the course.