Prologue

"Talking"
(Thinking)

Gil's POV

The Sun began to shine in my room.
I was sleeping in my Bed and on my side was my lovely Fiancee Arturia Pendragon. I had a beautiful dream. It was Heaven for me but everything good has to end sooner or later. Then im thinking of the Devil. Trish came in and tride to wake me up.

Trish: "Gil its time to wake up."

I groaned and ignored her

Trish:anoyed "Gil wake up!"

I ignored her again. Then Trish Gott angry and shocked me with her Magic.
I jumped up and screamed!

Gil: "What the hell was that for you damn Mongrel!"

The next thing I know im stuck in a wall. I climbed out of the wall and looked at Trish and man was she pissed. I immediatly apologized to her because a angry Trish is in my Familys thinking more dangerous than a giant Armee of Demons and Mundus combined. After I apologized she relaxed visibly.

Trish: "Good, so now that your awake go down to your father. He said that he wanted to talk with you about something."

Gil: "Ok, tell him that I will wake up my little lioness and then come downstairs."

After that Trish went out of the room. I walked over to Arturia and kissed her on the forehead to wake her up and said.

Gil: "Come my little Lioness its time to wake up."

She groaned a bit and opened her eyes. As soon as she saw me she smiled and kissed me passionatly. Then she said.

Arturia: "Good morning my lovely king."

Gil: "Good morning little Lioness. Im sorry to wake you up but it seems that my dad wants to talk about something with us.

Ok is all she said. After that we got immediately dressed and walked to the main room where my dad sat in his chair with his foots on the table.

Gil: "Morning Dad"

Arturia: " Good Morning Mr.Sparda"

Dante: " Good Morning Kiddo. Morning Arturia. Had a nice sleep?"

He asked me with a smug grin plastered on his face.

Gil: "Let me guess you sent Trish to wake me up because you knew what would happen if I get woken up by anyone else than Arturia?"

I said slightly anoyed with a closed eye smile and an twitching eyebrow.

Dante: "Don't now what your talking about kiddo."

He said while looking away from me. I sighed and said.

Gil: "Just forget it. What is it that you wanted to talk about with me?"

Dante: "Ahhh. Yes I want you to go to Japan to open up a new Devil May Cry Shop like Nero."

Arturia: "Why in Japan if I may ask?"

Dante: "I heard from some clients that there is a high activity of devils in an area called kuho. So I thought it would be the best to send you two there. Because I think it would be a nice change for you Kiddo."

Gil: "Ok when do we depart to Japan?"

Dante: "Tomorrow. Me, Lady, Trish and Vergil already paid for the building that will be the new shop."

My Father said.

Dante: "And before I forget it I wanted to give you Lucifer as a parting Gift and your uncle told me to give you Bewolf from him."

Immediatly after he said that he gave me Lucifer and Beowolf. I summoned the Gates of Babylon and put them inside. So that I could summon them then ever I wanted. Then Trish came in the room.

Trish: "I also have a parting Gift for you Arturia."

Then Trish gave my lovely Lioness a new sword and said.

Trish: "I made this Sword out of one of your feathers. It's a holy sword, it may not be as strong as Excalibur but it can only be used by yourself and I also think that it would be better to hide the fact that you wield the true Excalibur because it could get you two unwanted attraction."

Arturia: "Thank you Trish. It is a really beautiful sword and your advise is much appreciated."

After that I looked at Arturia kissed her and said.

Gil: "Ok then let us go packing my little Lioness."

She blushed a little because she was caught of guard by my kiss but returned to normal after it. We than went upstairs to pack our stuff or more like pack Arturias stuff because I keep all my things in my Gates of Babylon. Because its just confinient and doesn't cost me any Strenght to carry it around or any magic to use it so yeh why not.