Chapter 7 The great Sumit

Gil POV

It was the next day of school and it is Parents day. I was walking with Arturia to the school gate and made myself ready for some fun with the red head getting made fun of but my thoughts were cut of when I heard a familiar engine in the distance.

Gil:"Nonononono that can't be they shouldn't be here. I didn't even give them the letter.

You then could see the bike in the distance.

2 people where sitting on it. One male with long white hair and red jacket as well as a young blond beauty behind him. As soon as I saw them I ran inside school and tried to find out how they new about this.

Short timeskip by Chibi Arturia calling Chibi Dante on the Phone for Parentsday

Right now I was in Art class and my Father and Trish were talking with Hyoudous Parents. They became pretty loud and embaressing. I tried to blend them out and closed my Eyes I concentrated only on my beloved Arturia to make something for here. Shortly after I opened my eyes and saw this.

I was quite happy with myself but the moment was interupted by other students biding on the perverts figur that was a naked version of the Tomatohead

After class I tried to loss my father and Trish but I only brought them to the red hairs parents accidently. They began to talk with each other and i zoned out until I heard Trish say that she has some Photos of me when I was younger with her. That made me panic. Some of the photos were of me bathing or when I opened my gates of babylon for the first time or me killing my first demon. I layed on the ground defeated. I may be Immortal and the strongest being in the f*cking world but even I can't withstand the power of such embarassement.

Timeskip to beginning of Sumit

Right now you could see Rias and her Peerage walking to the meeting of the leaders. They opened the door and were greeted by the sight of Azazel, Michael, Sirzechs and Serafall. After a short while of talking they came to the conclusion to make peace but before they could write the papers a golden Portal opened and outstepped non other than Gil and Arturia but with them was a beautiful blue haired woman in military clothes.

Gil:" So you thought you could make this meeting without me?"

I said while summoning my throne.

Michael:" And who might you be if i'm allowed to ask

Michael:" And who might you be if i'm allowed to ask."

Gil:" My name is Gilgamesh Sparda i am 2/3 God and 1/3 Demon. I am the grandson of Sparda and Decendant of Gilgamesh and I am here to represent the humans in this peace truce."

I said with a high and mighty tone.
Their faces became pale as soon as they heard what and who I am.

Michael: If i might ask who are your two companions?

Gil: The blond girl is my Fiancee Arturia and the blue haired girl is my Queen Esdeath.

Sirzechs: What do you mean with Queen.

Gil: I mean that i have my own special version of your socalled evil pieces. The differences is that they don't change your race and triple your abilities. And before you ask Arturia is not my Queen because the King piece of my golden Pieces goes to two People in other words we have two kings that act as one.

After that everything went quite good until the meeting was interrupted by an armee of mages.

Gil: Esdeath please take care of our uninvited guests.

Esdeath: *creepy smile* with pleasure my king.

She said and went outside. With her went the Vergil reject or also called Vali.

A/N
Sorry that the chapter si so short but i have a writter blockade at the time and am actually ot of ideas for this story I will still try to write the story further but will also give it up for adoption.