Prologue

(Alfred's POV)

"Arthur? Dude, who are you talking to?" I laughed. It seems like he's talking to himself.

"Don't worry about it. Just please get ready for the world meeting otherwise I'm leaving without you."

"The HERO is never late to a world meeting!"

"Then get going."

I flew up the stairs, got my bomber jacket on, got hamburgers and soda, and we were off.

***

"Okay here's my idea. Russia and China, back me up." I grabbed a hamburger and started eating it. "mfmsdfmdf-" I took another bite

"AMERICA! Don't do this again!" England cried.

"Fine. Any questions?"

Italy raised his hand. "Italy, pasta isn't a question." a very annoyed Germany said.

"Fine Luddy.."

"Why not let this awesomeness speak once in a while?" Prussia butted in.

"Every time we let you speak you try something idiotic." England said.

"Look whos talking Mon ami ennuyeux." France said, in an asshole attitude.

"Stop fighting!" I yelled.

"You're looking for another hundred year war, are you?" Arthur tackled Francis and they got in a fight. Russia and I looked at each other, and nodded. We went over and I grabbed a hold of Arthur, and Russia grabbed a hold of Francis. He pulled him up and hit him with his pipe. I just lighly slapped Arthur. I didn't want to hurt him. He did look at me weird, though. I winked and he pretended that he was hurt. 

***

 "Why'd you do that?

"Do what?"

"You didn't really hit me.."

"Oh- N-No reason..." Way to make it obvious, Alfred.

"Okay what the bloody hell is going on, you git?"

"Dude, nothing is going on!"

"Dont make me use a truth spell.." Oh dear god.. That threat..

"G-Go ahead. I'm telling the truth."

"Santo Rita Meata Mater Ringo Jonah-"

"Geez dude knock it off!"

"Tito Marlon Jack La Toya Janet Michael Dumbledora the Explorer..."

"Stop!"

"Santo Rita Meata Mater Ringo Jonah Tito Marlon Jack LaToya Janet Michael Dumbledora the Explorer..."

"Fine! I love you!"

He was completely silent after that...