Chapter 1: Bloody Fucking Git

(England's POV)

Fine! I love you!

The words didn't register right.

What the bloody hell did he just say?

"What?"

"I love you." This must have something to do with the spell.. Who would love me?

I was just joking though. I use that spell to summon Russia.

Did I say it wrong?

"Alfred-"

"I know. You don't return the feeling. I wasn't expecting you to."

He mumbled something, barely audible.

"Alfred it's not that," His face lightened up. "just, why do you love me?"

"You're cute, smart, funny, and i love you."

"I-" I was cut off my his lips slamming into mine. I didn't know what to do. I pushed him off.

"He loves you!" I heard a high pitched voice say. "Tell him how you feel!" I turned to see Flying Mint Bunny smiling. "You've always loved him!"

She's right. I've loved him. Even after his inde- *cough blood* pendence. "OH MY GOD ENGLAND ARE YOU OKAY DUDE?!"

"Yes I'm fine you git. It happens every time I think about your independence."

"Oh." He got up to go somewhere. The kitchen i'm guessing.

"Wait America."

"Hm?"

I stood up and got close to him. I could see blush forming on his face. "I love you too." I put my lips on his, and he kissed back. I released before it went too far.

"I'll make dinner." I said.

"NO NO NO NO NO!" he cried "As much as i love you, I'm the hero, so i can't die from food poisoning. I need to die from something heroic."

"Fine. I'll make my dinner. You have a hamburger."

"Okay!" He got to a cupboard and got a few hamburgers. I started making scones.

An hour and a half of smoke later, I was eating them. They weren't the best, but they weren't disgusting. Alfred was eating ice cream.

Typical American.

After we both finished, we went to bed. Well, sorta. I tried to but as soon as Alfred got on the bed, he had us making out. I enjoyed it, though I was really tired.

"Alfred-"

"Yeah man?"

"Lets sleep. I'm tired."

"Fine. Love you."

"Love you too."

I kissed him again then fell asleep.

***

I woke and the light from the window was bothering me, so i tried burying my face in my pillow. Only to realize that it was Alfred my head was on. I looked up at him to realize he was already awake.

"Morning dude."

"Were you staring at me all night? You git."

"No. I just woke up a few minutes before you."

"Why didn't you get up?"

"I didn't want to wake you. You looked so peaceful."

"Okay." I got up. I need to bathe but i have no clean clothes. I didn't expect to stay overnight. I would never rewear clothes that haven't been washed.

"Alfred, I'm going to my place to pickup clothes. I'll be back later."

"Dude, why don't you just wear my clothes?"

"They're gonna be too big on me! You've grown a lot since the revolution!"

"Dude they wont be that big! Here!"

He tossed me some clothes. I sighed and decided to use them. 

***

When I was dressed, I walked to the living room. I saw Alfred laying on the couch, eating ice cream and watching the news. When he saw me, he sat up. "What did i tell you?"

"Shut it you git. They're actually quite comfy."

"I know." I sat next to him and kissed him. "Want some ice cream?"

"No. I don't like your stupid processed-" And he shoved a spoonful of ice cream in my mouth.

"You bloody fucking git!" I punched his stomach, making him spit out his ice cream. He yelped in pain and held his stomach.

"Dude! Fuck you!" He laughed.

"Don't shove things in my mouth unless i let you."